1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing holding me back is the question of how they have solved the issues of shipping a shiny Iron Man product without any flaws in the finish.

And the price tag, and the lack of an edition size.

:D

But it was one of the coolest things (in my opinion) on display at the Sideshow booth and I think that once this arrives--assuming it is in mint condition--that any and all buyers will be happy with it.

Weird, I look at the Spider-Man bust that has a MRSP of 400 and I think with such a basic sculpt and paint job, especially on the Symbiote Spidey, it should retail for 200-250.

The only bust of all made by SSC that I would rather have than this one is either one of the Terminator Endos (mainly the Chrome one!!!!) or the Venom Bust. To bad the Venom bust is out of sight expensive. I still have a chance of owning the BD Endo.

Venom is the best 1:1 bust out there.. The Spideys are complementary peices to it..

Iron Man is nice.. I'd love to have it.. But like I said just can't seem to do it..

My favorite SSC bust is the T-800 Arnold bust followed by the Darkness and first Predator bust. I love SWS pieces. The Iron Man is a must have for me. The Venom and Endoskulls are the other busts I would love to have.

IF you had Venom it would be your favorite.

I don't know. I loved the Arnold the best before I even considered buying it. I always wanted it but never knew I would one day own one. I had a price limit and it was 400. lol

Apparently I surpassed that limit. lol

I may own the Venom one day. I mean I went from 100 to 200, to 400, and now 700. lol 1,000 is next!

I would kill for the Venom bust!! If I could only own one, it'd be that one. TO bad they haven't even been on eBay for like 3 or 4 months. I would spend a pretty penny for one. But I do have the Hellboy FB Bust coming, so.....

I would kill for the Venom bust!! If I could only own one, it'd be that one. TO bad they haven't even been on eBay for like 3 or 4 months. I would spend a pretty penny for one. But I do have the Hellboy FB Bust coming, so.....

You buying Bannister's Hellboy FB bust?

One of DDVs.

Ahhh Yes, Mr. Prison Break.

The solution to all of life's problems concerning collectibles and how much to spend or not to.. JUST NOT BUY ANYTHING!

Okay... I need to quit collecting. I can quit collecting cold turkey.

I have the strength and power to quit collecting.

I can do this! Who believes me? :lol

actually i just got my venom bust on ebay.......it arrived wed. u didnt c it though cause i picked it up right when he put it on there. 1250 shipped :chew
best price u can get one MIB these days. I LOVE HIM!!!! got #10/300 as well which is a extra :D

i got me a spidey reg. bust as well......like was said before, its a complimentary piece, not sure if i will get the symbiote or not yet. :naughty

actually i just got my venom bust on ebay.......it arrived wed. u didnt c it though cause i picked it up right when he put it on there. 1250 shipped :chew
best price u can get one MIB these days. I LOVE HIM!!!! got #10/300 as well which is a extra :D

i got me a spidey reg. bust as well......like was said before, its a complimentary piece, not sure if i will get the symbiote or not yet. :naughty

How much for Spidey?

yeah i think thats a very reasonable going rate for him considering he has been sold out for a long time, but only 250 were made, so thats why ppl boost the price on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back