1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a flexpay notice that my first payment is on the 10th, so looks like November for me.

So quick question, but I'm on the flexpay for this and my first payment is scheduled for Sept 10. If I pay off my whole balance when the busts start shipping, will I get it sooner?! Just wondering if I'm in line for a certain #, or if it won't matter since I don't think they'll be an ES on these :eek:

So quick question, but I'm on the flexpay for this and my first payment is scheduled for Sept 10. If I pay off my whole balance when the busts start shipping, will I get it sooner?! Just wondering if I'm in line for a certain #, or if it won't matter since I don't think they'll be an ES on these :eek:

It won't matter as far as # goes but people that dont flex pay will probably get it first.

i ordered on of these the first day of preorder and am not on flexpay. really hoping to see this arrive before the month is over.

Im so sick of waiting for this :monkey2
The wait better be worth it!
And if the paint is messed up ill return it and buy sumthin else...

Last edited:
his was the second dumbest post ever, yours is first

Unapologetically, if a guy is going as far as saying that he'll kill himself if the paint isn't right, serious or not, has made a fricking dumb post.

Again, I repeat. His post is the dumbest one I have read in a long time.

EAsports08, doesn't mean you're dumb. Just means you made a ridiculously stupid post. If I like a person or not, I will call them on something like that. That's all. :wave

Last edited:
Unapologetically, if a guy is going as far as saying that he'll kill himself if the paint isn't right, serious or not, has made a fricking dumb post.

Again, I repeat. His post is the dumbest one I have read in a long time.

EAsports08, doesn't mean you're dumb. Just means you made a ridiculously stupid post. If I like a person or not, I will call them on something like that. That's all.

Okay, point taken guys.

Someone made a mistake, lets not re-live it or give him grief for it and enough of the violence talk already.
x :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back