1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imho this is the only product from Sideshow's loooong list of recent releases that has grail potential because it really is timeless. You look at it and it can't really be improved because it's just like the original prop, much like the Alien Warrior Bust or Darkness. Every new generation will remember the first IM movie as pretty cool and may want that bust eventually. And Sideshow realized it, that's why it's open edition. Still, once they retire it, it will inevitably become scarce.

I like the way Simone thinks :D

except theres no es.........so there will be plenty 2 go around. it might b grail status but it wont sell like em til there all washed out

Someone go to eBay and buy my Stealth Iron Man so I can afford this baby, please? :rock

Man, seems like everyone is unloading their SIM's!!!! I can't be a hypocrite, because I tried to sell mine just recently :eek:............:lol

Luckily I got to keep mine :) I'd prefer the red/gold version, but I'm happy with this one :)

Man, seems like everyone is unloading their SIM's!!!! I can't be a hypocrite, because I tried to sell mine just recently :eek:............:lol

Luckily I got to keep mine :) I'd prefer the red/gold version, but I'm happy with this one :)

So you are keeping the SIM? :banana Good for you!

We're getting towards the end of September. Has anyone received notices yet?

stealth IM is a nice piece...but this life size bust is awesome. i cant wait for this....

Still think this isn't going to hit realistically until Thanksgiving at the earliest. Let's hope I'm wrong though.

just decided to pull the trigger. will be making many other cuts though. i think i'm going completely 1:1 other than batman and predator figs.

i actually hope it is still a ways away as much as i want it...the funds just arent there for me yet...

After watching the movie all evening I kind of want to pick this guy up again although I would still love to see SS release a movie based full statue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back