1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sideshow for bringing this in!! :chew

Why does everyone have wood over this bust? I mean it does look good but it isn't really all that exciting. It's like the 12 millionth Iron Man product from Sideshow. We get it, you love ol shell head. Let's be honest though, they better keep the ES down because when it comes time to fork over $700 for this piece most of you are going to hit the cancel button real fast. :google:lol

Why does everyone have wood over this bust? I mean it does look good but it isn't really all that exciting. It's like the 12 millionth Iron Man product from Sideshow. We get it, you love ol shell head. Let's be honest though, they better keep the ES down because when it comes time to fork over $700 for this piece most of you are going to hit the cancel button real fast. :google:lol

I dont know Rory, for me at least, cant have too much IM! Im also eagerly awaiting the new Bowen IM statue!

I think ES will be 500 and there will be no cancellations from me. sorry waitlisters :)

modironmansnkpkdf7.jpg
modironmansnkpk2ti1.jpg

Seriously, who is gonna be cancelling this?? Hell, I feel bad for all the people that are cancelling their LS busts!:rotfl

Nash, that new Bowen looks so dope!!!

this bust is mad expensive. i love IM and all but damn, i dont love em this much

I agree. It's so boring. I'd rather have a movie Iron Man piece similar to the recent comiquette, much more exciting.

And damn he's pricey. I don't love Iron Man THAT much.

Seriously, who is gonna be cancelling this?? Hell, I feel bad for all the people that are cancelling their LS busts!:rotfl

Nash, that new Bowen looks so dope!!!

Man a lot of people will be cancelling and that is the sad truth. With such a price tag it's bound to happen.

I ordered this but I will probably cancel. I don't think I like the metal looking pieces above his chest area. I'm picky. :lol

Man a lot of people will be cancelling and that is the sad truth. With such a price tag it's bound to happen.

I ordered this but I will probably cancel. I don't think I like the metal looking pieces above his chest area. I'm picky. :lol

yeah movie accuracy is a pain in the arse

yeah movie accuracy is a pain in the arse

:lol:lol:lol

I know it's accurate, especially since it was created by Stan the Man, but it just doesn't float my boat. If this was a 1:1 like the original Sideshow statue I think I would be sporting some wood as well. :lol

I am really excited about the Hellboy 1:1 Samaritan. though. :D

Rory, did you ever get that Kit fisto from oz?

Heck yes I did! :rock

However, I still haven't bought a case for it. :monkey2

It is a thing of beauty though for sure. I did also get Mara's but I have not had a chance to open it yet.

awesome stuff dude! congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back