1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Display Vision with Vision, he's Vision and only Vision needs Vision and only Vision :rock

fark_ZPFSIFPcC1Lbi4coq_SnGdEDLmA.jpg

:lol

If I only get ONE figure from A0U..it will be this!
Ok maybe Vision, Scarlet Witch, Mk 43.

I was disappointed with the movie. It may affect my willingness to spend lots of money on collectibles from AOU.

Will Mk.43's added functions in AOU be added.....? As well as a helmeted HS.... or a hybrid that have both a HS and lights up as it's already implimented on 1/6 scale

I would not count on anything ever being added to a figure once it goes up for PO.

Adjusting current things is one thing. Like a change in led color. That's not a big deal. Little updates to the proto design are not uncommon. So whatever was altered on the legs not a big deal. That happens all the time. But a redesign is not. The functional shoulder part I'm not sure what you mean. It had missile pods in it from jump. So yes there can be and usually are small changes to design. But not a redesign.

What exactly is it you want added to the 43? Going from an un helmeted stark head to a helmeted for example is not something you should expect. Small tweaks. That's it. It's not about them not wanting to change. A wholesale change, not a tweak but a complete departure, is technically illegal without consent. It's fuzz what is considered a redesign ect. But any change can void an agreement and thus allow people to cancel a PO without penalty (refunded NRD or deposit, no restocking charge) so that's why once a figure is up for sale it's a safe bet the figure will be very close to that in the end.

Adjusting current things is one thing. Like a change in led color. That's not a big deal. Little updates to the proto design are not uncommon. So whatever was altered on the legs not a big deal. That happens all the time. But a redesign is not. The functional shoulder part I'm not sure what you mean. It had missile pods in it from jump. So yes there can be and usually are small changes to design. But not a redesign.

What exactly is it you want added to the 43? Going from an un helmeted stark head to a helmeted for example is not something you should expect. Small tweaks. That's it. It's not about them not wanting to change. A wholesale change, not a tweak but a complete departure, is technically illegal without consent. It's fuzz what is considered a redesign ect. But any change can void an agreement and thus allow people to cancel a PO without penalty (refunded NRD or deposit, no restocking charge) so that's why once a figure is up for sale it's a safe bet the figure will be very close to that in the end.

It was definitely a redesign... the missile pods was just switching out parts in the prototype

As for what's wrong with this 1/4 ... which should be relative easy for HT to correct... 2 that I observed:
1. Forearm missiles emerge is similar to Mk.7 rather than Mk. 42. The red section pop-up rather than split open (in this 1/4 and Mk.42).
2. Mini shoulder missiles/munitions of Mk.3 or Mk.6...

So, HT would need to change the forearm missile switch out parts... and add a pair of switch-out shoulder armor.

It'll also be a shame if the feet does not light-up on the 1/4....

Again, not a redesign. Just a tweak. It still came with the same shoulder mounted missiles.

Semantics: I would term taking existing exterior design, reengineering & retweaking the internal parts and components say from 5 parts to 11 different parts to be 3d printed and molded in runners... qualifies as redesign...

HT's Iron Man are made of hundreds of individual parts... not just a few pieces

The figure will be amazing regardless of tweaks or not. 1/4 scale Iron Man is amazing. And I really am confident in getting the Mark 43 as I love the industrial like design. Decent detail and still iconic look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back