1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Anyone remember what scale the Hoverboard accessory was with the Mattel 1:1 that came out a few years ago? I swear it was 1:6 but I'm not sure. I have it packed up since I never had any real use for it but I may have to go ferret it out...

this is what it looks like with marty

20150617_225907.jpg
20150617_230028.jpg
20150617_230543.jpg
20151003_174001.jpg

it kinda works but youre best off getting the lootcrate 1/5th scale. I just received both of mine and got them quite cheap. One is to keep as is and the other im gonna remove from the mirror base as its all glued together sadly.

Cool pics. :duff I'm glad we're getting a dynamic flight stand with this release.

An absolutely amazing figure!!! But now they have to make a Doc figure, too!
I'd really like to have "Back to the Future Part III" figures of Marty and Doc in old west clothes :pray:

Why in the hell has this not gone up for preorder yet?

Captain Phasma took TWO DAYS from teaser to preorder… really wish Hot Toys had not gotten the Star Wars license. *sigh*
That's all they are going to care about for the next 3-4 years.

Captain Phasma took TWO DAYS from teaser to preorder… really wish Hot Toys had not gotten the Star Wars license. *sigh*

It wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't for the fact that 90% of the Star Wars releases will be Stormtroopers :(

It wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't for the fact that 90% of the Star Wars releases will be Stormtroopers :(

lets not forget the countless iron men too. there's milking it and then theres hot toys.

You answered your own question- BTTF is not SW

I'm so glad they're doing another die-cast Iron Man re-relea. . .oh, wait. Sorry, I accidentally clicked the wrong thread here. Please, carry on with your fantasies about Hot Toys actually releasing a non-Iron Man or Star Wars character again :D

My wallet is quite happy that Hot Toys got the Star Wars license since I'm not collecting the line but I need the new Marty and a Doc!!

Doc? Good Luck with that release....

I know I can hope tho :thud:

Where the hell is that figure? The anniversary pretty much came and wen N ign no effort outside of one pic from Hot Toys yet pegwarmers like Stan Lee going up :dunno

Well obviously HT is going to reveal as much merchandise as they can during the lead up till the release of TFA.

They've already released one Marty figure this year, they're probably not in a massive hurry to get this one out.

I think Doc will be here soon.1955 Doc won Hot Toys survey a little over a year ago and Howard said they were "Working very hard on him" in an interview.

I think hot toys is pumping up on star wars now just like they did for age of Ultron. Milk the fans as much as possible. Don't think BTTF is on their priority list.

somehow, the teaser of the new sculpt reminds me a lot of this shot of part III.

An absolutely perfect head sculpt, even better than the first one! Maybe they'll use it for BTTF part III figures also...

Back