1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing news. Off to order one now.

Thank goodness I didn’t cave on an ‘early release’ one. Almost did last night.
Well you still had 20 days to order even the special ed …so that says it all , people didn’t have to panic and get ripped off by the Asia market :lol

So happy that I didn't just drop $480 for this. If definitely ships within the next few months I'll be happy to have Deadpool first and wait for other figures.

That base looks like garbage, so it's definitely whether or not you want those golden guns.

Just ask yourself WWDD, What Would Deadpool Do?

All about the guns. I don’t like gold anyways and I get custom stands with all my figures.

However, it will still be nice to have them so ordering the SE regardless 😂

Also I thought the suit wasnn't pleather? Terry said it is on the Sideshow unboxing video.
He probably meant the black sections but he's probably just saying whatever we know it won't be as this needs to last longer.

The black sections are pleather on the first 2 figures no?

It still has that pleather grain as well.
First figure definitely is. Second was leather-like but not pleather it was more durable and didn't deteriorate with time. So I imagine this one is the same and the outfit will be more durable. Plus another youruber mentioned it was like the newer PS5 Spider-Man figures suits.

Back