1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s concerning. Sorry about your suit. Even with the improvements, I was debating if I needed a 3rd with all else I have preordered. That kinda cinches it. Another thing was the black material on the suit. While my DP2 is still boxed, my original’s pleather pieces have flaked quite a bit. Idk, I might reconsider depending on how widespread this issue is.

Marvel H Christ have arrived
Unfortunately my swords came in like warp and bent
IMG_7494.jpeg

IMG_7481.jpeg

IMG_7449.jpeg

IMG_7444.jpeg

IMG_7446.jpeg

IMG_7448.jpeg

IMG_7450.jpeg

IMG_7453.jpeg

IMG_7464.jpeg

IMG_7471.jpeg

IMG_7469.jpeg

IMG_7473.jpeg

IMG_7501.jpeg

IMG_7503.jpeg

IMG_7488.jpeg

IMG_7491.jpeg

IMG_7467.jpeg

IMG_7442.jpeg

IMG_7466.jpeg

This figure has so many problems I’m getting less and less excited about getting it, but I still want it and hopefully when it comes in from sideshow, the problems are mostly fixed but knowing hot toys, I highly doubt it. They are great company, but they’re also sometimes the worst company.

Maybe HT is rushing this out cause they’re gonna pull a Hasbro with the Deadpool legacy stuff. Original 2.0 Deadpool that looks like a person instead of a bunch of cotton balls shoved into a suit :lol

I ordered with codes and points for 30$ . If Hts ever releases one head with Reynolds likeness I am sure it will be much better but getting it in the aftermarket it is going to be difficult and expensive

Just ordered the unmasked sculpt from OSK. Setting my expectations low for the production version, but it's better than nothing, and you can't complain about that price. Unusual expression choice though.

Last edited:
Back