1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be the best Deadpool out of the three we have now. Just do hope he comes with the unmasked sculpt but will still get him if not. My only fear is this becomes an exclusive which will be the dumbest **** HT can end up doing.

This is going to be the best Deadpool out of the three we have now. Just do hope he comes with the unmasked sculpt but will still get him if not. My only fear is this becomes an exclusive which will be the dumbest **** HT can end up doing.
It's Hot Toys.....do you think they would really do something like that?......😬😂

Got a bad feeling this isn't gonna come with an unmasked sculpt but I hope to be surprised.
My gut feeling says the same - a new head sculpt would surely be the thing they advertise with this first and foremost?
They MIGHT do that thing where they have a blurry photo and "additional head sculpt coming soon" to tease a Deadpool unmasked head, but even so I dont really want to put money on an unknown and a finished prototype would be better.

1000067052.jpg
1000067051.jpg
Hopefully this is just the standard version, and there's a Deluxe on the way with a headsculpt

So... apparently this, the Red and Silver Chrome Mark 3 and the Brown Suit Wolverine are
the Summer Convention Exclusives? Just saw some group chat on YouTube showing the
convention flyer with these three.

Will be really strange as hell if Deadpool is indeed only a Limited Edition release for this movie.

Sorry for the blurry pics, best I could get from the screenshots...

Screenshot_20240709_150142_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn’t jump to any conclusions on the accessories before it gets officially announced. The safe bet is that Hot Toys in 2024 will be doing a standard and deluxe version.

Having Wolverine be a regular release and then having Deadpool be a limited edition is about one of the dumbest things they can do. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Sideshow put up two versions of Deadpool and 2 versions of wolverine for their RSVP so I would have to think one is a standard and one a deluxe release just like Wolverine had. I’d be really surprised if they released this as a con exclusive. A deluxe with the gold guns and unmasked head seem so obvious to do. Surly the MCU has more buttoned up likeness rights than Fox had so I wouldn’t think Reynold’s likeness would be an issue this time.

Back