1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone break this down for me please as think I’ve missed it.

There is a convention exclusive version that will be released imminently. Acquiring this gives purchasers first refusal over a yet announced special figure?

Also a regular version that will also release imminently?

Finally a deluxe version (also a general release) that has golden guns and special stand?

Is that correct?
I don’t think so, no.

It sounds like those in HK can order the special edition version (likely only available at Sideshow for those in Sideshow’s distribution region) and the first 500 will have a chance to purchase a ‘mystery item’ in August. Rumored to be a Deadpool variant but nothing has been confirmed as far as I know. Sideshow will probably not have a similar reward for preordering and put us all in the randomizer.

So to summarize:
-regular release Deadpool
-special edition Deadpool (select markets)
-mystery item in August

I don’t think so, no.

It sounds like those in HK can order the special edition version (likely only available at Sideshow for those in Sideshow’s distribution region) and the first 500 will have a chance to purchase a ‘mystery item’ in August. Rumored to be a Deadpool variant but nothing has been confirmed as far as I know. Sideshow will probably not have a similar reward for preordering and put us all in the randomizer.

So to summarize:
-regular release Deadpool
-special edition Deadpool (select markets)
-mystery item in August

Thanks!

I bet that the SPECIAL & BEAUTIFULLY crafted 1/6th scale figure will be LadyPool

I was going to pass and just call the Deadpool I have good enough but this looks to be a pretty significant upgrade. I’ll probably get him to go with Wolverine. Curious what the yet to be revealed extra is.

Honestly i can understand why they didn’t put much into this considering the movie is going to have a wide arrange of characters they probably want to focus on other things. Thank goodness for it being a Disney movie cause they are going to milk it for everything it’s worth

Honestly i can understand why they didn’t put much into this considering the movie is going to have a wide arrange of characters they probably want to focus on other things. Thank goodness for it being a Disney movie cause they are going to milk it for everything it’s worth
LYFSjt5.gif

I bet that the SPECIAL & BEAUTIFULLY crafted 1/6th scale figure will be LadyPool
I’ll be tempted to get her too. Might go all in on figures from this movie. I normally don’t do so with MCU movies but this is a bit different to me.

referring to the possible other version of deadpool ht is releasing:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Wouldn't surprise me if they reveal that one and more at Comic Con, that is if Sideshow is attending?

Spoiler Spoiler:
That makes sense. If that's the case, I'll probably get that one as well

Any possible link to said leak? Or are we talking about the film and the 40 minute preview event?
They showed it on this stream around the 21:30 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/live/LNGE_nx8J14?si=-nnRYDcnmvLYe14Q

None Marvel were Artisan Edition Dark Side Anakin, diecast General Grevious, T800 Battle Damaged, Hono Thor, Superman (they were thinking Reeve 2.0) and 212 Airborne Trooper.

Supposedly Hot Toys put up a post for a few seconds then took it down. It was screen shot and translated to that list. Some are saying it's fake, so who knows 🤷‍♂️

Ahhh I see. I saw on the Facebook the exclusive version went up for preorder and the exclusive figure the first 500 get dibs on already sold out?

Just ordered the Special Edition from DP Collectibles. I already have the DP 2 version which I love. Keen to compare the two. Will it really be released before year end?

Back