1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha. No thanks. Ridiculous price.
Standard please.

I have gold paint if those turn out to be significant in the movie.

Last edited:
I went ahead and ordered from OSK. My birthday is next month so I'm justifying that markup and the ease of mind because I'm sure the aftermarket will be annoying af when it comes to the special edition. And admittedly, I really love the way the gold guns contrast with his outfit.

That seems really high to me. Especially in comparison to Wolverine. I’ll be curious to see what Sideshow and other retailers have it listed at. Kit is normally good on pricing but something about this seems off.

Like most retailers, Kit wouldn’t get any kind of wholesale pricing on exclusives. What you’re seeing is likely the price + shipping + mark ups to make some profit at going to the expense of obtaining the exclusive like any other buyer. I’m sure Sideshow will have him for a normal price similar to Wolverine.

Like most retailers, Kit wouldn’t get any kind of wholesale pricing on exclusives. What you’re seeing is likely the price + shipping + mark ups to make some profit at going to the expense of obtaining the exclusive like any other buyer. I’m sure Sideshow will have him for a normal price similar to Wolverine.
Yeah, I get it that Kit’s prices include everything. Wolverine for instance though is only $8 more than Sideshow for the deluxe edition and probably will work out cheaper in the long run. Must just be the exclusive that’s making Deadpool marked up so much more.

That seems really high to me. Especially in comparison to Wolverine. I’ll be curious to see what Sideshow and other retailers have it listed at. Kit is normally good on pricing but something about this seems off.
It’s an exclusive/limited yada yada which always comes with a very inflated and unwarranted markup.

Yeah, I get it that Kit’s prices include everything. Wolverine for instance though is only $8 more than Sideshow for the deluxe edition and probably will work out cheaper in the long run. Must just be the exclusive that’s making Deadpool marked up so much more.
When Kit has HT exclusives, the mark ups are higher than that of a regular HT release as Buttmunch was saying. Kit has to try and obtain these differently than just placing an order.

A basic HT release is going to be a $10-$30 mark up from Sideshow prices and a limited to whatever number exclusive will be marked up about $80-$100.

6a259dbf34848df772dc042600f59497.gif

Deadpool 3: Dafne Keen Was Reportedly in Talks to Reprise X-23 Role Before Strikes
Deadpool 3: Dafne Keen Fernández Was Reportedly in Talks to Reprise X23 Role Before Strikes - Comic Book Movies and Superhero Movie News - SuperHeroHype

Honestly they should have already used her in DP2 as the volatile kid DP has to protect, instead of that "fire fist" kid.
Also Reynolds could have played the 4th wall break- I asked for Wolverine, I got this instead! -shtick.

Hopefully this inevitably comes to fruition, Dafne Keen Fernández is looking even more like X-23
Fdl5gz3.jpg
""

I'de rather this figure, than whatever she played on the Acolyte.:lol

Last edited:
Back