1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks great, but personally I'd still rather have the Hono comic Wolverine.

Wish that would release already so we can see if these Hono comic figures are any good or not.

This looks so cool. I wonder if he'll actually be sleeveless, plus the shoulder pads and wearing the mask in the film? :unsure:

So far, every scene in the trailer shows him with long sleeves or sleeveless without the shoulder pads.

1718207247557.png

James Sawyer Reaction GIF

This is literally the PERFECT Wolverine figure. They included EVERYTHING I could possibly think of: sleeved and sleevless arms, removable shoulder pads, masked and unmasked headsculpts, faceplates for the masked headsculpt, removable claws, interchangeable battle damaged armor pieces..... everything. I thought for sure they would cheap out on this and sell it as two different figures, masked and unmasked. Instead we can get everything with the deluxe. This is a masterpiece.

They absolutely nailed this one. It's better than I could have imagined them doing.

1. They didn't make the sculpt and battle damage pieces a separate figure.
2. The seamless arms can be used with the shoulder armor attached which I thought would be impossible without some sort of kitbashing.
3. Their best looking Jackman sculpt. Maybe work done by Yixie? If not, kudos to the inhouse artist.
4. ACTUAL PROPER MUSCLE ON THE SHOULDER TRAPS!? Can it be? No more flat shoulder traps..?

Bravo Hot Toys. Will be the Wolverine figure to have for a long time.

yJBNp3Q.jpeg

3. Their best looking Jackman sculpt. Maybe work done by Yixie? If not, kudos to the inhouse artist.
Agreed on all counts. The artist was hwantakim on Instagram. Looks like he did the new Maul, new Han Solo, that Mark II 2.0 Tony sculpt, the new Affleck Batman, Sabine, old man Indy, Keaton Batman 2.0...basically all bangers honestly.

https://www.instagram.com/hwantakim/

I figured this was coming, and honestly had little interest in it.

But I think this just changed my mind.

I'm a few hours away from my computer and this thread for such an incredible figure is only on page 5? Jesus. If this was the 17th Ledger Joker revision it'd be page 22 already. Is this how far Marvel has fallen.....

.......no, probably just how nuts the Ledger Joker people are.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm going to have to get two. One to display clean and the other I'll macgyver something to display him with Deadpool's blades sticking in him :LOL:
Screenshot_20240612_112317_YouTube.jpg

This may very well be the best Hot Toys release ever. THE definitive Wolverine figure forsure.

Back