1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if there is 2.0 with black stripe? 🤔
You best believe Hot Toys will milk the Insomniac Wolverine game just like Spider-Man. I’ll wait for that. I’m sure they’ll do a brown suit from that too.

I'm almost certainly only going to pose this guy with the mask and sleeveless arms but really hard to pass on all the extras with the exclusive. My favorite marvel character so I immediately ordered through SSC.

Just noticed something weird with the pants. It's similar to the problem bvs batman had. checkout this set pic:
wolver.jpg

the yellow strip in front goes all the way to the end, but on the figure the pants keep going.

Yeah something really weird going on with the gusset there. None of us were looking at the crotch before but it does look pretty bad having a weird tab of a fly stop midway.

You best believe Hot Toys will milk the Insomniac Wolverine game just like Spider-Man. I’ll wait for that. I’m sure they’ll do a brown suit from that too.

The only VGM spidey I have now is Classic Suit, sold Scarlet, 2099.. Going for anything I like in 1/6 is very burdening, now I prefer the healthier route if it was comic suit, like Marvel Legends 😆

The only thing which I am not sure about is the whole chest armour thing.

If you look at the figure it seems to be one huge piece which sits on the figure like a poncho thing, sorry don’t know how to better desccribe it. So I guess there will be visible gaps where the chest armour ends. You can already see it in the pictures. There is also a kind of hunchback look for the back armour part of the figure.

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpeg
    IMG_0617.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0618.jpeg
    IMG_0618.jpeg
    654.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0620.jpeg
    IMG_0620.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 0
The only thing which I am not sure about is the whole chest armour thing.

If you look at the figure it seems to be one huge piece which sits on the figure like a poncho thing, sorry don’t know how to better desccribe it. So I guess there will be visible gaps where the chest armour ends. You can already see it in the pictures. There is also a kind of hunchback look for the back armour part of the figure.
You can see the separate piece in this picture
1718261789018.png

Back