1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tsEsfxX.jpg

Sorry to change the subject, but if they ever make a diecast Mark VI, I really hope it comes with battle damage options like this one does. I still have yet to get myself a Mark VI and I really like those BD features. He'll go well with Iron Whiplash.

The Mk VI is still one of the best looking armors from the movies IMO. I hope they re-do it in diecast so that I can get one (without worrying about pink panties). Great photo there!

Sorry to change the subject, but if they ever make a diecast Mark VI, I really hope it comes with battle damage options like this one does. I still have yet to get myself a Mark VI and I really like those BD features. He'll go well with Iron Whiplash.

From the state of the mark VI suit in the Avengers movie, I think it'd be a shame not to offer up a proper battle damaged version if they do an updated diecast figure. :)

thanks guys for all the comments about my photos! i actually sold off my Heartbreaker to make way for War Machine. felt that i have too much red + gold suit and with mark 43 coming, i think my mark vii BD, mark vi with tony stark mms191 will suffice :wink1:

I've only just got Heartbreaker, take it your not a fan to be selling it off so quickly? I buy things for my collection, no point buying them to just sell on but that's just how I think..., I'd like to see all 44/45 Iron Man suits in my collection (if they get made). :)

I've only just got Heartbreaker, take it your not a fan to be selling it off so quickly? I buy things for my collection, no point buying them to just sell on but that's just how I think..., I'd like to see all 44/45 Iron Man suits in my collection (if they get made). :)

i was a fan but i'm more leaning towards the idea of war machine + iron man combo. not a big iron man fan looking for every armor but having just a few seems about right for my collection :)

i was a fan but i'm more leaning towards the idea of war machine + iron man combo. not a big iron man fan looking for every armor but having just a few seems about right for my collection :)

I didn't start out wanting lots of Iron Man figures, originally I just wanted 1 but I liked it that much I kind of got a bit carried away from there..., only got 10 so far but I've got another 7 on preorder & I'm impatiently waiting for the Hulkbuster to go up for preorder, not sure that I will get all the suits really as they cost quite a bit of money but for now I seem to be happy enough to try. :) Do you have a mark I War Machine?

I didn't start out wanting lots of Iron Man figures, originally I just wanted 1 but I liked it that much I kind of got a bit carried away from there..., only got 10 so far but I've got another 7 on preorder & I'm impatiently waiting for the Hulkbuster to go up for preorder, not sure that I will get all the suits really as they cost quite a bit of money but for now I seem to be happy enough to try. :) Do you have a mark I War Machine?

same like me. didn't start out wanting alot of Iron Man. i was intending to get WM Mark 1 but the prices over here in Singapore is crazy so i opted for Mark 2. i've Mark 43 on pre-order. do you have the Mark 1 2.0? if there's another suit i think can add some spark to my collection, i think it's that.

same like me. didn't start out wanting alot of Iron Man. i was intending to get WM Mark 1 but the prices over here in Singapore is crazy so i opted for Mark 2. i've Mark 43 on pre-order. do you have the Mark 1 2.0? if there's another suit i think can add some spark to my collection, i think it's that.

No, not got that one..., I was thinking about it but as Hot Toys have said more than once now that the earlier suits (I-VII) are being looked at for the diecast treatment I've held off buying any of those & I'm waiting to see if they do make them. The mark I 2.0 probably can't be improved upon though to be fair, not heard any bad reviews about it anyway & everyone I know seems to like it more than a little so I assume it has a wow factor in hand presence & is worth getting. :)

No, not got that one..., I was thinking about it but as Hot Toys have said more than once now that the earlier suits (I-VII) are being looked at for the diecast treatment I've held off buying any of those & I'm waiting to see if they do make them. The mark I 2.0 probably can't be improved upon though to be fair, not heard any bad reviews about it anyway & everyone I know seems to like it more than a little so I assume it has a wow factor in hand presence & is worth getting. :)

definitely hoping for a diecast one. for now, i think i'll just sit back and wait for my 7 pre-orders to come.

11CB323F50569047F59F703B7085EA58_zpsadeece69.jpg

This little toy is leading me to believe we are finally goinging to see this armor on the big screen.

There were rumors that he'll have Mark 3 in AoU, but it hasn't been confirmed... The only thing we have to go on is the arm/glove piece Rhody wears in the long version of the first trailer... I believe someone said it doesn't look like it's from Mark 2, but I never looked closely enough to compare.

There were rumors that he'll have Mark 3 in AoU, but it hasn't been confirmed... The only thing we have to go on is the arm/glove piece Rhody wears in the long version of the first trailer... I believe someone said it doesn't look like it's from Mark 2, but I never looked closely enough to compare.

Yeah the guantlet design looks a lot different.... it also has a blueish tone to it(whether its lighting or something I dunno)

Yeah the guantlet design looks a lot different.... it also has a blueish tone to it(whether its lighting or something I dunno)

Good to hear... I really hope they bulk him back up again, I really don't like Mk2... It just looks like a grey iron man to me. I'm glad it wasn't in the movie honestly.

Anybody know what other armors tony wore in IM3 during the final battle? I know Silver Centurion but what are the other 2 or 3 he wore?

Back