1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first (and most likely only) die-cast, very excited for it. Also will be the first one that I have a Tony Stark helmeted display option, as my other ones are displayed either full RDJ head (IV) or regular helmet (VII).

So you ordered the suit just cause it was diecast? XD

I was actually like you. I always thought the suit looked like a hot dog with too much mustard slathered on top of it but seeing it in action, especially the plane rescue, I really really liked how it looked and now I kinda almost can't stand how the inverted Mark 43 looks XD

So you ordered the suit just cause it was diecast? XD

I was actually like you. I always thought the suit looked like a hot dog with too much mustard slathered on top of it but seeing it in action, especially the plane rescue, I really really liked how it looked and now I kinda almost can't stand how the inverted Mark 43 looks XD

OMG that's my favorite scene in the movie, re-watching that scene made me order it!
Hopefully it can pose this way, i'll have to get a 1/6 couch
Iron Man 3 2013 BDRip 1080p DTS multisub-HighCode.mkv_snapshot_00.19.27_[2014.05.01_23.35.07].jpg

Here's to hoping this figure doesn't get delayed.. I thought the wmII would hold me over until then, can't wait to add this to the growing IM collection.. :impatient:

I only ordered mine a month ago, I don't like the suit at all, sooooo much gold it hurts.
But you can't go wrong with a Diecast

:exactly:but i do like the MK42 suit. I had WMII and IP on order and after receiving WMII i HAD to order MK42. I'm still hoping they slip a extra helmet in the box with a Pepper HS :pray:

That would be a cool pack in, but something that fan demanded I can't see them not using it to sell more figures. As a hidden accessory they get no boost. Plus, it's something they could make pretty cheap to use for a con exclusive or limited edition. Those small run items have to reuse most the figure because of tooling costs.

Thats what I'm hoping is this years con ex... either Pepper Potts final battle/like you said just the HS accessory or Prisoner Loki

Man, after seeing how cool IP and WM turned out, I really want to get all these cool armors.

Say, if you were going to choose ONE of the gazillion armors on IM3, which one would you buy? Is this one the most iconic? I tend to think so... I just CANT buy em all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, after seeing how cool IP and WM turned out, I really want to get all these cool armors.

Say, if you were going to choose ONE of the gazillion armors on IM3, which one would you buy? Is this one the most iconic? I tend to think so... I just CANT buy em all...

Silver Centurion is a pretty iconic one to go with, as it has roots in the comic and has screen time in the movie.

For me, it is the SC armor. Mainly because it was one of my favorites in the comics and then seeing it on the big screen was huge for me. You can't lose getting the 42 either, that is a good one too :wink1:

For me, it is the SC armor. Mainly because it was one of my favorites in the comics and then seeing it on the big screen was huge for me. You can't lose getting the 42 either, that is a good one too :wink1:

Yeah I PO'd the 42, apparently in Avengers they just reversed the colors:slap

Yeah I PO'd the 42, apparently in Avengers they just reversed the colors:slap

We don't know that yet for sure. Remember on the diner scene of IM3 they actually had the 42 on set but instead replaced it with the Mk7 on the final cut via CGI. I have a feeling the armor costume was a reused Mk42 prop to throw people off the actual armor.

Back