1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't know that yet for sure. Remember on the diner scene of IM3 they actually had the 42 on set but instead replaced it with the Mk7 on the final cut via CGI. I have a feeling the armor costume was a reused Mk42 prop to throw people off the actual armor.

Likely explanation

We don't know that yet for sure. Remember on the diner scene of IM3 they actually had the 42 on set but instead replaced it with the Mk7 on the final cut via CGI. I have a feeling the armor costume was a reused Mk42 prop to throw people off the actual armor.

They should be because there would be a lot of disappointed fans, including me. If the armor on Avengers 2 is the reverse color of MK42...

They should be because there would be a lot of disappointed fans, including me. If the armor on Avengers 2 is the reverse color of MK42...

Yeah but thats one armor(still might be digitally replaced), he might suit up in a new armor later in the movie like VI--to--VII

More than likely it'll be a CGI armour using the MK42 for reference. Everyone else gets new costumes so you can guarantee Starks gonna have a flashy new suit not a IM3 repaint.

Well that's what I meant
Yep he got 3 suits in Iron Man 1, 2 suits in Iron Man 2, 2 suits in Avengers and 35 new suits in Iron Man 3

Im quite sure he'll get a new suit for this movie :lol

And I still think he'll end up in the Mark 1 again at some point when Ultron corrupts Tony's suits leaving Tony no option but to go back to the no computer systems Mark 1.

Been eyeing this one for a while. The die cast intrigues me but the cost was high. Finally put one on PO using this months coupon code. First IM figure for me!

Been eyeing this one for a while. The die cast intrigues me but the cost was high. Finally put one on PO using this months coupon code. First IM figure for me!

Great choice for a first figure. I bet you will like it so much you will pick up the previous ones.

Congrats on the first figure but I'm afraid an unspeakable torment has befallen you... you are know a slave to your own collection

You'll never stop chasing the dragon now!

49516906.jpg

LOL, you guys aren't kidding. I already have two other (non IM) figures on pre-order and I feel like it's close to snowballing! As far as Iron Man though I think I'm good but trying to recreate the HoA is really tempting...

Back