1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, you guys aren't kidding. I already have two other (non IM) figures on pre-order and I feel like it's close to snowballing! As far as Iron Man though I think I'm good but trying to recreate the HoA is really tempting...

but It's definetly tempting if you ask me, I'm just tracking down that illusive Mark V!

LOL, you guys aren't kidding. I already have two other (non IM) figures on pre-order and I feel like it's close to snowballing! As far as Iron Man though I think I'm good but trying to recreate the HoA is really tempting...

Congrats on your purchases,

I just want to let you know, this could happen to you. Enjoy this hobby, but purchase what you can afford, so you don't get into debt. Hot Toys will never stop when it comes to the Iron Man license.

HOA display by matrix0fleadership, on Flickr

HOA display by matrix0fleadership

I just want to let you know, this could happen to you. Enjoy this hobby, but purchase what you can afford, so you don't get into debt. Hot Toys will never stop when it comes to the Iron Man license.

HOA display by matrix0fleadership, on Flickr

HOA display by matrix0fleadership

Its pretty bad that I have almost everything in that picture except the Hall of Armor. I have no funds to even get that plus I have no space for it either. But I may consider it in the future if the price comes down some, and when I get a bigger house.

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not an IM fan. While cool looking, I just enjoy seeing them.

I really don't know how some of you keep up with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I had gotten into the hobby earlier so that I could have gotten those armors at retail price. The prices of those armors now are insane!

Beautiful display!

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not an IM fan. While cool looking, I just enjoy seeing them.

I really don't know how some of you keep up with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iron Patriot comes next week. After XL42, Red Snapper, Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion, and Starboost I feel I'm done with this line.

Will be hard to pose this figure. I can't think of Any poses I could do with it other than a museum pose just standing there.

Whoa! That is an amazing display. :thud:

I wish I could afford something close to that. Fortunately, for the most part, I'm pretty practical with my hobbies so I don't think I'd ever bankrupt myself...plus the wife would probably kill me.

Yep he's the kinda figure you want for free, so your in luck if you have 10000 points

Actually that's the kind of figure you don't want to use your points on, you get $25 bucks back for him, compared to 12-14 bucks your gonna get on most other IM figures.

Just noticed your iron man figs showing what mark they are on your sign. Very cool!

Haha I just noticed that too! Pretty cool.

On another note I love you sig with each Iron Man hand showing how many fingers they are. You are the only one that has done this. Very creative :hi5:

Thanks I thought it was a really cool idea

Might prove slightly difficult for a Mark XLII, unfortunately... even if he had movable toes.

Back