1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you read the comic it Malen, the split Malen into Savin and Killian, but he's Malen to me

its a coping mechanism

comic-book-guy-ok-fine-meme-generator-ok-fine-i-ll-read-your-comic-a382b4.jpg

I didn't care for the film much on my initial watch but I feel it's gotten better with subsequent views. Pretty sure the Mark XLII being sort of a dud of a suit was to show that if Tony didn't have a suit that he can still use his brain and other resources to help people and whatnot. Hence the line at the end about taking away his home and his suitscbut you can't take away that he is Iron Man.

I feel the same way. I didn't hate it when I saw it at the theater but seeing it on TV, I seem to enjoy it more.

Wish HT would just hurry up and release this figure already! :impatient:
Mandarin.. Mandarin.. Maaaaaandarin!... sorry, couldn't resist...:)

That's not even the real one according to the short marvel video

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

They better. If they actually do, they should just do ONE more Iron Man film. One last one, and have him face off against his real arch nemesis. I don't think we would need anymore after that.

Unless they wanna do a Crymson Dynamo o_O

Really? When was that? I missed it after the 15 times i watched it lol

They didn't refer to the character, per say, but the call signs for the F-22 fighter jets (might've been called raptors, not sure, could've been another movie) he encounters while "driving with the top down" was Whiplash 1 & 2.

Back