1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final product is actually more accurate to the in-game model's eyes which are only really milky at the edges and you can see that there's a thick black outline before the raised edge of the eye. However, I do think they should've feathered the edge a bit more on the final figure.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 145257.png

Last edited:
I still think they went too heavy on the black, but the proto does come off as too light. So ill say both are 50/50. I just prefer the lighter proto

Final product is actually more accurate to the in-game model eyes which are only really milky at the edges, though I do think they should've feathered the edge a bit more on the final figure. You can see that there's a thick black outline before the edge of the eye itself.

View attachment 706047
It's not that bold in the game though, the blending looks awful on the figure.

I dunno why I even care, game sucked, figure meh
:lol

Last edited:
I realize that the figure is supposed to be based on the game but I’m not upset about it looking slightly more comic accurate. To me the suit in the game had enough slight changes that made me not love it despite the symbiote/black suit being my favorite Spidey look.

Definitely turned out a good figure. Hope HT does another darker blue classic suit from this game with better material.

Look effing awesome. As someone said, probably as close as we get unless they make the classic suit.

I hope they keep churning them out, Superior SM coming, I’d like a Kraven, or possibly an anti venom suit. Or a classic alternate. Sold out at pop collectibles already not surprised.

But this looks sick!

Last edited:
I pre-ordered this way back when from Sideshow, have never actually ordered from them before, actually decided I'd rather get the red and blue/final suit spidey I think so I asked sideshow is there any chance I could cancel and be refunded the NRD just in case because I'd heard of them doing that for first timers or in some instances, they said no - guess there's nothing else I can do? If my my waitlist spot with them for the final suit opened up do you think they'd let me swap? It's not much money obv but bleh. Also, Sideshow will warn me in advance before taking the balance, right? Still tossing up. He IS p ******* cool imo... i just think I only need one spidey so it might as well be a more classic one and that red and blue suit looks damn good

I pre-ordered this way back when from Sideshow, have never actually ordered from them before, actually decided I'd rather get the red and blue/final suit spidey I think so I asked sideshow is there any chance I could cancel and be refunded the NRD just in case because I'd heard of them doing that for first timers or in some instances, they said no - guess there's nothing else I can do? If my my waitlist spot with them for the final suit opened up do you think they'd let me swap? It's not much money obv but bleh. Also, Sideshow will warn me in advance before taking the balance, right? Still tossing up. He IS p ******* cool imo... i just think I only need one spidey so it might as well be a more classic one and that red and blue suit looks damn good

The symbiote suit should be eligible for NRD refund due to being delayed, id check the cancel screen to see, it will tell you.

The symbiote suit should be eligible for NRD refund due to being delayed, id check the cancel screen to see, it will tell you.
oh, was it delayed? couldn't remember the original estimate. clicking cancel still shows me "You have already paid a Deposit of AU$47.30. You will lose this deposit if you cancel."

Should i get this or the new spiderman 3 black suit? I have room for 1 only but after seeing the blogger pictures I think I like this more and I like the way you can use any head with it

Man I regret getting this from Pop Collectibles, the first batch price plus the shipping cost are steep

But I had to have that special edition

Should i get this or the new spiderman 3 black suit? I have room for 1 only but after seeing the blogger pictures I think I like this more and I like the way you can use any head with it

This one looks a bit more classic, despite the panel lines. It also comes with the mechanical legs, if you care about that. The SM3 suit does come with the Tobey head though.

I'm pretty much using this as a representation of the classic Black Suit. I don't see Hot Toys doing it but you never know. It's close enough for me. Don't care that it comes from the game.

AsNZ06m.jpeg

twe5Gud.jpeg

Yeah I dig it. The only thing that bothers me at this point are the panel lines on the stomach. Those really standout, whereas I think the lines on the shoulders, arms and legs blend in more. Those actually look kinda organic.

Back