1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have Black Widow from Hot Toys The Avengers line, but decided to jump on the waitlist for Hulk and see what happens. Figure looks amazing.

Wait list yourself while you can! Pretty sure collectors out there tryin to complete their avengers will get this sold out fast

aftermarket for this is gonna b insane!!... so glad i got at below retail fa dis..

Why wait another 2 years for the next one? And risk them not making one? Not saying the cash cows won't do it, but you can always sell this one for about the same price if you get one for retail.

Yeah I'm still thinking about that.. I might get it, but I'm 100% sure they'll make the A2 version and it will be better, besides I'm not so crazy about the Hulk.

I skipped Thor too to get the Dark World version.

I don't know if I will jump on Hulk. Figure looks great but I don't trust those rubber arms and hands. This figure is big and expensive. If something goes wrong in the future like melting or tearing rubber, it will be difficult to get an exchange. I will wait for a second batch if there is any.

I'm in a funny position with this figure now. I've PO'd the IM3 Tony Stark, but now I'm really considering buying this. Problem is, I can only get one figure - and seeing as they're similar in price, I REALLY don't know which one I should go for. :gah:

Should I jump on the SSC waitlist for this one and cancel my PO for Tony Stark? (I could always put both of them on order, but I don't want to get charged an NRD if the order for Hulk suddenly goes live. Is there a notification once the WL converts, so you have time to cancel before you get charged?)

Back