1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in a funny position with this figure now. I've PO'd the IM3 Tony Stark, but now I'm really considering buying this. Problem is, I can only get one figure - and seeing as they're similar in price, I REALLY don't know which one I should go for. :gah:

Should I jump on the SSC waitlist for this one and cancel my PO for Tony Stark? (I could always put both of them on order, but I don't want to get charged an NRD if the order for Hulk suddenly goes live. Is there a notification once the WL converts, so you have time to cancel before you get charged?)

I received notification about my waitlist EX Mark VII on Monday (6/25) that it would convert on 6/28. Just received an email today at 5:00pm California time that it was now a live order. The email said to call immediately if I changed my mind, else it could possibly charge. SSC closes at 5:30pm so at least in my case not much time to cancel. At the very least I think you'd have a few days time between the first notification and the official conversion to cancel before they charge you.

This figure is sick, I was gonna get it but I think I should wait for the Avengers 2 Hulk.. :dunno

Why wait another 2 years for the next one? And risk them not making one? Not saying the cash cows won't do it, but you can always sell this one for about the same price if you get one for retail.

It would be more like 3 years. It would be summer 2016 when and if an Avengers 2 hulk is in hand. It could be earlier since it would most likely just be a rerelease like the tumbler.

yeah saw that one too.. if he only had an excl. i woulda cancelled my WL from SS

That would have been awesome but I'm more than happy with the regular one, besides I live in Calif. so if I had gotten it from SS I had to pay tax so this goes for California tax board :nana:

That would have been awesome but I'm more than happy with the regular one, besides I live in Calif. so if I had gotten it from SS I had to pay tax so this goes for California tax board :nana:

attaboy.. yeah unfortunately im gonna get hit wid it since i need that empty cowl for my DX12 so i went ahead & bit the bullet..fuggit! :dunno

attaboy.. yeah unfortunately im gonna get hit wid it since i need that empty cowl for my DX12 so i went ahead & bit the bullet..fuggit! :dunno

Yeah is a cool extra for ordering early, I use the cowl of the dx02 without the face plate with the dx 12 when I pose it with the hs of bw, I saw an empty cowl at ebay for $29.00 not sure if I'll get it, besides I'm saving for PS4 and cod Ghost coming in November :yess:

Don't forget that Hulk from Avengers 2 will probably be $400. ;)

what would be different for the figure? he wears no shoes no socks no shirt , has no guns no nothing why would Hot Toy sell it for 400? ooops I know why, because they are Hot Toys and can charge whatever they want and we still buy their figures :thud:

Pfft, easy solution. If 'Avengers 2' Hulk is better, sell this one for $1000 & buy the new one :lol

what would be different for the figure? he wears no shoes no socks no shirt , has no guns no nothing why would Hot Toy sell it for 400? ooops I know why, because they are Hot Toys and can charge whatever they want and we still buy their figures :thud:
We give HT our money because there's no-one else out there even close to doing what they are in 1:6. Imagine if we were waiting for SSC, Blitzway or EnterBay to do an Iron Monger or Hulk. Yep, we'd be waiting a long time. HT earns and deserves every cent, as far as I'm concerned.

We give HT our money because there's no-one else out there even close to doing what they are in 1:6. Imagine if we were waiting for SSC, Blitzway or EnterBay to do an Iron Monger or Hulk. Yep, we'd be waiting a long time. HT earns and deserves every cent, as far as I'm concerned.

you forgot that we have Hasbro :pfft:

you forgot that we have Hasbro :pfft:
Hasbro still does fill a gap, I have to admit (and the MU ones have only gotten better with time). Still really enjoy looking at the packaged ones but think I'm gonna sell 'em off. I don't have much space and have to focus.

Hasbro still does fill a gap, I have to admit (and the MU ones have only gotten better with time). Still really enjoy looking at the packaged ones but think I'm gonna sell 'em off. I don't have much space and have to focus.

your avatar reminds me of something other than the sun :monkey5

I'm in a funny position with this figure now. I've PO'd the IM3 Tony Stark, but now I'm really considering buying this. Problem is, I can only get one figure - and seeing as they're similar in price, I REALLY don't know which one I should go for. :gah:

Should I jump on the SSC waitlist for this one and cancel my PO for Tony Stark? (I could always put both of them on order, but I don't want to get charged an NRD if the order for Hulk suddenly goes live. Is there a notification once the WL converts, so you have time to cancel before you get charged?)

Jump on board for the Hulk! There are plenty of Stark sculpts out there already and only 1 HT Hulk! Beside, the big green meanie will command a much greater self presence too! :lecture

Back