1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got a shot of the hand pegs? Or stumps yet?

This is a fantastic figure!!! But I wouldn't have paid $350+ for him...

Bruce Banner should come with an extra Hulk sculpt and a pair of beige Hulk pants. And also a concrete diorama base!

Anyone got a shot of the hand pegs? Or stumps yet?

This is a fantastic figure!!! But I wouldn't have paid $350+ for him...

if you can get this video to work, it shows the hands.

or go to OSR page and just scroll down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/onesixthrepublic/

Got this email from Plasma Fusion:

Your order came in after the site updated that these were sold out, but we
just put a call in to see if we can get an extra piece for you.....
Hopefully we'll hear back with good news, if not we'll issue a refund ASAP.

So we'll see. Still have one coming from AE eventually regardless.

Good price. Got mine for $240 shipped

CookieMonster.jpg

I saw this figure in Toy Hunters HK shop today,.. And there was one in the display and one of the shop guys there had one more in his hands. I'm 99% sure... maybe while I was inside they took off the one fron display but I don't think so, because they had a mountain of boxes between then and display figures

Don't kill me if I'm mistaken. I was looking for Batman stuff and i did not go and rechek the display

Maybe this is good news for you who have ordered it.

The figure is huge...

Bye!

I saw this figure in Toy Hunters HK shop today,.. And there was one in the display and one of the shop guys there had one more in his hands. I'm 99% sure... maybe while I was inside they took off the one fron display but I don't think so, because they had a mountain of boxes between then and display figures

Don't kill me if I'm mistaken. I was looking for Batman stuff and i did not go and rechek the display

Maybe this is good news for you who have ordered it.

The figure is huge...

Bye!

They told me once that the display figs are prototype. Not for sale.

I could see a head but I don't see what else they can add for hands.

Solid ones in different poses without the bendy fingers. Like I've mentioned before, I've had experience with Bendy figures, and figures with bendy parts (just a wire embedded in the rubber) and the end results has never been pretty. I'll be bending mine very little; if not at all.

I'm really interested in whether the Hulk can do the one fist on the ground (I guess it's what everyone is referring to as the gorilla pose)look. It might be the only way I can fit him in my case with the rest of my Avengers.

Back