1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to give up the Batmobile for Hulky and DX13. Couldn't manage all three coming so close together. Well not if I want to keep my house and my wife. :lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm thinking if I'm to get the batmobile at all it has to be now. Its expensive enough as it is and its only going to get moreso. Hulk too will probably get more expensive but he'll be made again for Avengers 2 and/or his own standalone film. Who knows if or when the '89 Batmobile would be reissued. DX13 obviously is essential. So for me that means passing on Hulk. Really I should be passing on the batmobile aswell but I am a weak individual.

I'm thinking if I'm to get the batmobile at all it has to be now. Its expensive enough as it is and its only going to get moreso. Hulk too will probably get more expensive but he'll be made again for Avengers 2 and/or his own standalone film. Who knows if or when the '89 Batmobile would be reissued. DX13 obviously is essential. So for me that means passing on Hulk. Really I should be passing on the batmobile aswell but I am a weak individual.

I think you are wise Andrew, The Hulk is absolutely fantastic, but the Batmobile is gonna be the one.

I think you are wise Andrew, The Hulk is absolutely fantastic, but the Batmobile is gonna be the one.

Saw your pics by the way. You know how to take a good closeup. The eyes and teeth are stunning on Hulk...that's a strange thing to be saying about such an ugly mofo.

Yeah I know this will be my one and only chance at the 89 Batmobile but I gotta let it go. I know we will get another Hulk.Im sure but there's no guarantee it'll be this style of Hulk. Who knows what Marvel has planned. We could see Grey Hulk. Red Hulk. Smart Hulk. WW Hulk. Planet Hulk. Ill I want is Savage Hulk and I don't want to run the risk of losing out on my all time childhood grail. And of course DX13 is just as high on that list for movie characters that I need on my shelf. Besides I really don't even know where Id put the Batmobile anyways :lol

does anyone think Hulk is a little too big or is he just right? waiting on mine to complete this group

Wish Hulk came with some sort of display base or stand with his name on it. I know this figure can stand fine on his own and almost everyone will know who the Hulk is, but I want something with a nameplate on it that says this is the motherf'king Hulk!!!

Wish Hulk came with some sort of display base or stand with his name on it. I know this figure can stand fine on his own and almost everyone will know who the Hulk is, but I want something with a nameplate on it that says this is the motherf'king Hulk!!!

If 19" of Hulk doesn't say much I don't know what will

I can imagine a lot of 3rd party companies putting out add-on accessories for Hulk in the future. Planet Hulk costumes, custom torn clothing, beige/denim/purple pants, alternate hair sculpt, bent street lights/steel beams, diorama street base.

I agree. Should be some cool custom stuffs coming for Hulk in the future.

Oh yeah! :rock

does anyone think Hulk is a little too big or is he just right? waiting on mine to complete this group

Nope. Looks great! Hence the name HULK! :yess:

I can imagine a lot of 3rd party companies putting out add-on accessories for Hulk in the future. Planet Hulk costumes, custom torn clothing, beige/denim/purple pants, alternate hair sculpt, bent street lights/steel beams, diorama street base.

Which is what I'm hoping for!
:pray:
There is no such thing too big of a Hulk my friend. Just bask in it's glory.:lol

:exactly:

After reading posts about wait lists not converting "yet" or wondering how long wait lists take to convert, makes it sound like you're implying that you are guaranteed one. I don't mean to put down anyone's hope in getting one, because I would if I was in your position. But it's my understanding that if a product has a wait list, it essentially means there are no more. You get put on a list in case there are cancellations, credit cards rejections, or IF they get more in. But even then there would be so many on the wait list not all will be fulfilled if some pop up.

After reading posts about wait lists not converting "yet" or wondering how long wait lists take to convert, makes it sound like you're implying that you are guaranteed one. I don't mean to put down anyone's hope in getting one, because I would if I was in your position. But it's my understanding that if a product has a wait list, it essentially means there are no more. You get put on a list in case there are cancellations, credit cards rejections, or IF they get more in. But even then there would be so many on the wait list not all will be fulfilled if some pop up.

original.gif

:thud:

Can we not post cynical stuff like this (even if it might be true)? I like to pretend I'm guaranteed a figure. :wink1:

Back