1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think enough people are actually looking at Walmart for toys these days or else these comments wouldn't come up whenever someone doesn't like the look of something.

I have ordered the hulk maquette but damn I want this fig even just to play around with, looks so good :lol

hulk is the last figure to complete my avengers/shield collection!!! can't wait!!!
Just received my Fury yesterday. I think he's a great figure. The head sculpt doesn't bother me in the slightest, as others have said it's too bulbous.

Waiting on the Mark VII and Hulk. Then the team will be complete.

My Hulk is coming from AE and I just noticed they have Barney Ross in stock. This is a good sign as it seems they are just about 1-2 weeks behind SS now so those of us that ordered from them shouldn't have a really long wait.

My Hulk is coming from AE and I just noticed they have Barney Ross in stock. This is a good sign as it seems they are just about 1-2 weeks behind SS now so those of us that ordered from them shouldn't have a really long wait.

but it hasn't even popped up on their "arriving in 30 days" list yet

has anyone posted a pic of let's say, iron man, with the hulk fists like he is wearing them? you know, like the children's toy?

but it hasn't even popped up on their "arriving in 30 days" list yet

has anyone posted a pic of let's say, iron man, with the hulk fists like he is wearing them? you know, like the children's toy?

No but that's not totally surprising. SS hasn't even sent their 'in the warehouse' email that I know of yet. Probably wont see it in the AE newsletter until SS knows when they will be shipping theirs.

He fits in the detolf! :yess: ...........if he's doing one-handed push ups. :monkey3

v6YNssd.jpeg

pic by chaplin

Back