1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to collecting and I'm realizing the type of scum this company is, they want people to continually have to buy the same character multiple times, instead of offering accesory options, alternate HS, alternate clothing, etc...things like this will still bring them money and make collecting a lot more fun when you know you can upgrade your figures without having to replace them or take up even more room by having 3 Hulks, 4 caps, 2 widows...smh

I'm new to collecting and I'm realizing the type of scum this company is, they want people to continually have to buy the same character multiple times, instead of offering accesory options, alternate HS, alternate clothing, etc...things like this will still bring them money and make collecting a lot more fun when you know you can upgrade your figures without having to replace them or take up even more room by having 3 Hulks, 4 caps, 2 widows...smh

Its not like they are all 100% the same, they are from the movies, the same characters from different movies, so we get figures of those characters from those movies :dunno plus you don't have to buy all of them

after a few weeks of saving up I finally got one! bought it for a very fair deal on here from spiderbo! very happy w/ this figure! my avengers are growing!

117EA108-7BDF-4623-902B-C8801FD56401_zpsynaaw7bt.jpg

I just ordered this guy off of a great freak here on the boards, Jimmie_Dimmick. I am so looking forward to posing this guy with Thor and Wolverine(the only two Marvel figs I have so far).

This is a very childish thing to say,.

They sell TOYS, not the necessities of life. You don't have to buy these and no one is forcing you to buy 2-3 of the same figure.

I'm new to collecting and I'm realizing the type of scum this company is.......

This is a very childish thing to say,.

They sell TOYS, not the necessities of life. You don't have to buy these and no one is forcing you to buy 2-3 of the same figure.

I don't understand why you must take offense to it and get personal with me, I didn't say anything that hasn't already resonated on this board...

Calling me childish in a board full of TOY collectors, cmon man..smh..

I don't understand why you must take offense to it and get personal with me, I didn't say anything that hasn't already resonated on this board...

They're a company, they exist to make money. If anything you should be grateful they release updated versions of characters constantly, it allows new collectors to get a second bite of the cherry instead of having to resort to paying the slowpoke tax on the aftermarket. Nobody's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to buy every single version of a character they release, you have the luxury of choice.

Also calling everyone else on this board childish? 1) if you post here among us, what does that make you? 2) I don't know many children who frequently pay $200-300 for what amount to artisanal film maquettes, and 3) learn the subtle distinction between preserving your inner child, and acting like a child.

They're a company, they exist to make money. If anything you should be grateful they release updated versions of characters constantly, it allows new collectors to get a second bite of the cherry instead of having to resort to paying the slowpoke tax on the aftermarket. Nobody's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to buy every single version of a character they release, you have the luxury of choice.

Also calling everyone else on this board childish? 1) if you post here among us, what does that make you? 2) I don't know many children who frequently pay $200-300 for what amount to artisanal film maquettes, and 3) learn the subtle distinction between preserving your inner child, and acting like a child.

Both of you guys are completely over reacting over a matter of opinion, it's obvious no one is holdin a gun to my head, but disrespecting me because I may feel one way or another about a company seems far more childish than what I might have stated....I'm not calling anyone childish in here because I myself enjoy this hobby, but outside of collectors, see what the general perception is of a grown man spending 200-300$ on a plastic doll is....that is just the reality and a misconception at that, but is what it is....so to call me childish is a bit unfair and disrespectful, specially when I never said anything directed to any of you to begin with...are you guys reps of hot toys?...I'm I allowed to have an opinion?

I never called you childish, I said your comment was childish.

So you think it's okay to post a libelous statement about a company?

Hot toys is doing there best to bring the toys we want to fruition.

Just because they don't do it the way you want them to does not make them so type of "scum".

In fact, your comment read in a way that you think they do it intentionally to take advantage of their customer base.

As if they had a board meeting and said, "You now we could just release new head sculpt and new costumes but we won't make as much profit so screw the customers, they get a new figure instead".

I never called you childish, I said your comment was childish.

So you think it's okay to post a libelous statement about a company?

Hot toys is doing there best to bring the toys we want to fruition.

Just because they don't do it the way you want them to does not make them so type of "scum".

In fact, your comment read in a way that you think they do it intentionally to take advantage of their customer base.

As if they had a board meeting and said, "You now we could just release new head sculpt and new costumes but we won't make as much profit so screw the customers, they get a new figure instead".

Bro...once again, what is it to you or anyone else how I feel about the company's business practice...it's MY personal opinion, you calling my opinion childish IS calling me childish..you attacked me based off an opinion that had nothing to do with you....I'm I the only person on this board who's ever felt or expressed a little dissappointment about HT?...I can go on any given thread and find multiple complaints...are all those collectors childish as well?

I can't remember any time I have read a post in which Hot Toys was refereed to as "scum".

Inferring a company is scum is not the same as "expressing a little disappointment".

If you think that then it only reinforces my opinion of your comment.

I can't remember any time I have read a post in which Hot Toys was refereed to as "scum".

Inferring a company is scum is not the same as "expressing a little disappointment".

If you think that then it only reinforces my opinion of your comment.

Once again, over reacting and over analyzing...completely blew my comment out of proportion.

Anyways, no need to keep going back and forth...whatever it is you are trying to prove, you got it.

Let's get the thread back on topic please.

At least we finally can see what Vision will look like in the movie...

Back