1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least we finally can see what Vision will look like in the movie...

Well there was plenty of art for Vision already, way before the POP figures
avengers-age-of-ultron-promo-art-vision-01.jpg

avengers-age-of-ultron-promo-art-vision-02.jpg

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Ultron-Vision.jpg

Vision-avengers-age-of-ultron-black-widow.jpg

vision-avengers-age-of-ultron.jpg

I got on the waitlist for this 17 months ago. Since then I bought him from a LCS. I got an email yesterday that Sideshow had found a Hulk for me, lol.

Once again, over reacting and over analyzing...completely blew my comment out of proportion.

Anyways, no need to keep going back and forth...whatever it is you are trying to prove, you got it.

Let's get the thread back on topic please.

No worries, I have a good idea of the type of scum you are.

"Sideshow Collectors...You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"-Obi-Wan Kenobi

Both of you guys are completely over reacting over a matter of opinion, it's obvious no one is holdin a gun to my head, but disrespecting me because I may feel one way or another about a company seems far more childish than what I might have stated....I'm not calling anyone childish in here because I myself enjoy this hobby, but outside of collectors, see what the general perception is of a grown man spending 200-300$ on a plastic doll is....that is just the reality and a misconception at that, but is what it is....so to call me childish is a bit unfair and disrespectful, specially when I never said anything directed to any of you to begin with...are you guys reps of hot toys?...I'm I allowed to have an opinion?

The only way to get respect around here is to show a **** load of your collections....and of course the most rarest toys that you have, the legend said there is the one toys that have camel toe defect... ..then you might get some respect.....

Booyahh....!!!

How much is he selling for these days? I ask because I came across the Banner/Hulk set for $620 CDN at a comic shop and constantly debate whether I should just pony up to get the set or Hulk by himself. He's massive

my best answer is around 300-400 is what ive seen lately. granted, hes listed as buy-it-now on some eBay auctions for higher (450 & up), but ive seen some actually SELLING for in between the price mentioned

hope that helps! this is my favorite hot toys figure so far!

Yeah there are still so good deals floating around. Mine is on the way.. $290 shipped from a fellow freak. I recently saw one on eBay with a small paint rub sell for $315.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does dust really eat away at Hulk? I mean the Hot Toys rubber issues are extremely exaggerated but does anyone have pics of damage due to dust?

Yeah there are still so good deals floating around. Mine is on the way.. $290 shipped from a fellow freak. I recently saw one on eBay with a small paint rub sell for $315.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got mine for $380 from BBTS. Above release retail but I was willing to pay more for new.

Most of the offers I have to buy are $380. If that's the case. I'll buy the banner 2 pack because it's not that much more after the exchange rate and I don't have to pay shipping at the comic store. Nice figures indeed!

Most of the offers I have to buy are $380. If that's the case. I'll buy the banner 2 pack because it's not that much more after the exchange rate and I don't have to pay shipping at the comic store. Nice figures indeed!

Yeah your better off because the 2 pack is not that much more.

Back