1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine. Love how he just dominates the shelves.

2qiphxj.jpg

Has this finally started to go up in value? Seems like it's always been easy to find several on Ebay at or below retail and now looks like they're selling for $350-400.

Maybe people who were waiting for the A2 Hulk are scrambling to get this because they're afraid A2 Hulk will be $450.

Has this finally started to go up in value? Seems like it's always been easy to find several on Ebay at or below retail and now looks like they're selling for $350-400.

Maybe people who were waiting for the A2 Hulk are scrambling to get this because they're afraid A2 Hulk will be $450.

If they keep the tint of green the same and just offer a new HeadSculpt with the A2 hulk, I rather keep my OG hulk....I hate the Yoga pants on him...

All the new ones I see are $375-$380. I'm still waiting for the green light from the wifey to get the set with Banner. I'll still try and get AOU Hulk as my goal is to get a complete set of Avengers from both movies

Just looking at the Ultron Hulk....Did anyone ever get the Headplay screaming Hulk head? How does it look on him? Do the skin tones and size match?

I'm sure you've just seen the price of the A2 Hulk $375 for deluxe and $275 for the regular--that still comes with 2 HS I believe. The price of the V1 will probably fall now. Typical of multiple released Hot Toys figures, the V1 typically dips and levels off.

Wow just now saw the pricing on the new Hulk. So I guess we now know that the idea that the first Hulk wasn't profitable, or cost too much to make was BS. This Hulk is $25 less than the old one.

I still like the first one better, the head and the shorts especially. I'm glad I have it, and it certainly isn't worth buying this one as well.

$275? I may pick one up and just store it until I have a man cave. Right now I have no room for 2 Hulks(not with Iron Mongor and, soon, Hulkuster fighting for space in only 4 detolfs).

Wow just now saw the pricing on the new Hulk. So I guess we now know that the idea that the first Hulk wasn't profitable, or cost too much to make was BS. This Hulk is $25 less than the old one.

I still like the first one better, the head and the shorts especially. I'm glad I have it, and it certainly isn't worth buying this one as well.
That's how I feel. While the smashing torso is pretty cool, I much prefer the headsculpt and ragged pants of the first figure.

The only way I could justify myself buying another Hulk was if I somehow won the Hulkbuster in a contest. One Hulk for my team and one to go up against HB.

The paint is def a lot better than the first. It's price is cheaper than the first too. BBTS is the way to go!

Hoping it's not a different shade of green. I am hoping to be able to swap the heads around. I am guessing it will be the same green, because they could sell more of the set to people like me who want to be able to swap parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back