1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really do love the MILK version. Just removed all the batteries on Friday and couldn't help but admire that beast. The red RT and eyes are also pretty darn cool.

I like the Milk version as well. It was the comic colors that really attracted me to it. But now I want the original color scheme and the price has soared ridiculously

I like the Milk version as well. It was the comic colors that really attracted me to it. But now I want the original color scheme and the price has soared ridiculously

Plastik is looking to trade his War Machine. I think he's looking for either The DX05 Indy or IM Mark VII. Just an FYI. Sorry mods, won't happen again.

You guys are marvel comics poseurs !!! You know it... Hot toys planet hulk Mwwhahaha.fools.:woo

I haven't heard if they've done one of these or not... but I actually wouldn't mind seeing Hot Toys do an Incredible Hulk (the movie) version of the Hulk.

David

I'm pretty sure this is going to be the highlight of my collection. This will be my third Hot Toys figure. I feel like I waited forever to pick one up and started with the Secret Project Iron Man, then I got addicted and picked up a DX12 Bats.

I'm super excited for when he shows up, because opening the other two was like Christmas. Still feels like that every time I change up their poses to break the monotony. And to weigh in on the pages and pages of argument I've read in this thread... I would have preferred exposed joints to the seamless ones because I imagine the range of motion would have been at least somewhat better and am absolutely willing to accept a sacrifice of aesthetics for function. But that's just me. I'll totally deal with the small paranoia of the arms deteriorating over time, because Hulk looks awesome. I will be busting out my DSLR and taking a ton of pictures when he arrives.

1045079_10153020630500226_905975229_n.jpg

lets dance bub

Oh yeah! :rock

I'd love a Red Hulk.

:exactly:

Introducing the Grey and Red Hulk variant :)

I would love Hot Toys to do a Grey Hulk. That would be smashtastic!!!

Cool photoshop. If those variants came out, I'd buy BOTH!!! Please HT, let's have an exclusive! :pray:

There's another problem with them doing Red Hulk, Gray Hulk, Gladiator Hulk, etc.

Hot Toys has the Marvel Avengers **Movie** license, not the comics license. They'd either have to license the comic versions, or I suspect the Mouse's lawyers will be on the first flight to Hong Kong...

There's another problem with them doing Red Hulk, Gray Hulk, Gladiator Hulk, etc.

Hot Toys has the Marvel Avengers **Movie** license, not the comics license. They'd either have to license the comic versions, or I suspect the Mouse's lawyers will be on the first flight to Hong Kong...

Aw crap. Didn't think about that. :(

Unless we got movie versions :p

Back