1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cman, just wanted to give you props for including Spiderman and Wolverine with your AoU figures. Currently my ASM2 & DoFP are being displayed with my original Avengers but I decided to throw in Black suit Spiderman with my AoU figures. Personally, I don't feel that Star-Lord (WHO) fits since he's never been part of any Avengers in the comics but to each their own!

Thanks. I hear you. Star lord just looks too freakin awesome to leave him all by himself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I hear you. Star lord just looks too freakin awesome to leave him all by himself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way, (and sorry about the hijack) but they do look awesome together, even with the horrible lighting on this top shelf. I'm out of furniture and promised myself that I won't buy anymore displays until I sell my house and move. (Check out his jacket!):

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    528.4 KB · Views: 325
Just got this and Pietro from Timcent today! Fantastic figure and I mainly went with a floating museum pose. He's SO much better looking in hand. I love it!

fe22da7ed0f46b3cec82a154ccda6cd8.jpg

I agree. I think I mentioned this figure above most others really is an in hand thing. The colors and design often don't translate as well in photo and video.

That said, your photo looks great. Well done.

Oh yeah I think Vision would just own team Cap. I would like to see him and Scarlet Witch tussle though and Ant-Man too

There will be something unique. They won't just repackage the exact same figure with no changes. It may be minor, or it may be added items but it won't be the same.

Back