1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know how well he's selling? Is now the time to get on a preorder? I think he's out after episode7 han/chewie, right?

Anybody know how well he's selling? Is now the time to get on a preorder? I think he's out after episode7 han/chewie, right?

I think you're fairly safe with this figure, as with R2. Can't imagine people will be that desperate to jump on a figure at that size at that price, at least until we see in hand shots of it.

I think you're fairly safe with this figure, as with R2. Can't imagine people will be that desperate to jump on a figure at that size at that price, at least until we see in hand shots of it.

Good. I'll wait a bit longer. I had him preordered and cancelled him due to financial problems but things are getting a bit better now and thought I might try to reorder him.

You'll never get a proper scaled Yoda because the conversion would make him 2.2 inches tall, and they just can't make something that small and put clothes on it... and get $200 for it. No matter how many trees and rocks they include.

Haha. Funniest comment yet. I love Yoda and I love Hot Toys, but the price tag on this thing is mad. Funny, every time they make something bigger, they change more - "cause it's more expensive". Every time they make something smaller... they still charge more. "Cause... ehm...well..., It's smaller and harder to make."

It would be nice to be able to buy him for 150, without the trees and rocks. That would be my choice

Yoda and finally plan to display my HT Bespin Luke.

Yeah, finally something to do with my clean Luke Besbin. Although his outfit got pretty muddy there. Maybe just tank top, training mode. I guess the little guy will finally emerge from his little hut in about a month or so (Late March?) if it releases on time in HK.

What on earth has happened to poor old Yoda - wasn't this meant to be out in November?

May now?

ce0d77fffc877f01f0f2349b30e846f6.gif

Kinda glad it's gotten delayed. Han just got released, and I have that on order along with Star Ace's PoA Harry Potter, which could release soon. I don't really wanna pay for 3 figures at the same time.

It is ridiculous that Hot Toys can't seem to get a correct release window for their figures anymore.

Still think this figure should have had PERS! Would have added so much more depth and realism to them eyes!

Back