1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn’t get the legs to rest at such a horizontal angle. Did you do anything special to achieve that?
2cf027d579c4d735145358f0b4c6685b.jpg

6732e7ab920b7c52418cfdfcb96d5d70.jpg
166989cbacd1e371311ac4858053ebd8.jpg
58bf75d878625cfc7de6f8c6db3cba68.jpg
33d5df41912e01c46c98c6e797e76c67.jpg
f3a7f30580d1b3b3ec4de35616587e97.jpg

Here for you guys i really like the figure. Its not perfect. Need a lot of fuzzing the sculpt its no good(i will be replaizing it for the tlj one) and his foot and hands are huge. For the pose it was preety easy i didnt had to force with it or anything and i do prefer both feet at the same level Rather than one over the other i dont remember how his hands where put on the movie but i like to think he has his lightsaber Floting in his non mechanical hand

Sory if the pics are not hd i did it in a hurry

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Dang that makes the figure look bad ass. That makes some of the sour bile dissipate from my mouth after seeing the movie. Still a good looking figure!

He looks so bad ass in that picture, a fully trained Jedi master with the force as his ally. What could have been in The Last Jedi [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I couldn’t get the legs to rest at such a horizontal angle. Did you do anything special to achieve that?
2cf027d579c4d735145358f0b4c6685b.jpg

Not at all maybe you should loose his pants a little i have them almost entierly out of the socks(i dont know how to call the white thing over his feet) maybe that way it wont restrain the leg movement so much.
a011676c6944ad134833f57f3f41250d.jpg
a356b34802585030e3da5ece69bdf20c.jpg
43f3ebfae003bb81b003d66c3c40c377.jpg

As you can see the pants are preety loose

That's one hell of a cool pose, the likes of which never would have even occurred to me. Kudos.

Wow, I had close to zero interest in this figure, but then I saw TLJ and wondered what it would look like in a cross-legged pose. I think it looks great!

Thanks for sharing your pics, nahuelins.1998! What stand is holding Luke up in them?

After seeing how often this outfit appears in TLJ, I'm tempted to pick this up while we wait for the dark outfit version.
However, seeing some YouTube reviews and some in-hand shots in here, it looks like a significant step back in quality happened from proto to production.

What's jumping out with the production piece is:

- that gold helmet hair- this looks like the worst use yet of the metallic-sheened paint that makes the look less like hair and more like a helmet. Is there any variation ? Or are the pictures telling it like it is?

- those long extended fingers on those oversized hands?

--the plastic belt screams "cheap" - (looks plastic anyway) - along with the molded shoes and leggings- not looking high priced here.

-no articultion on robotic hand?

- no saber hilt?

Am I seeing the figure right here?

Last edited:
6732e7ab920b7c52418cfdfcb96d5d70.jpg

Here for you guys i really like the figure. Its not perfect. Need a lot of fuzzing the sculpt its no good(i will be replaizing it for the tlj one) and his foot and hands are huge. For the pose it was preety easy i didnt had to force with it or anything and i do prefer both feet at the same level Rather than one over the other i dont remember how his hands where put on the movie but i like to think he has his lightsaber Floting in his non mechanical hand

Sory if the pics are not hd i did it in a hurry

Wow. That is inspired and I might have to rob that idea from you.

After seeing how often this outfit appears in TLJ, I'm tempted to pick this up while we wait for the dark outfit version.
However, seeing some YouTube reviews and some in-hand shots in here, it looks like a significant step back in quality happened from proto to production.

What's jumping out with the production piece is:

- that gold helmet hair- this looks like the worst use yet of the metallic-sheened paint that makes the look less like hair and more like a helmet. Is there any variation ? Or are the pictures telling it like it is?

- those long extended fingers on those oversized hands?

--the plastic belt screams "cheap" - (looks plastic anyway) - along with the molded shoes and leggings- not looking high priced here.

-no articultion on robotic hand?

- no saber hilt?

Am I seeing the figure right here?

I have the figure and I like it. Have it displayed right next to TFA Han as a bookend to the OT. But yes all the issues you mentioned can be considered valid complaints. Even still I think it's a nice figure to own if you are a big fan of Luke.

Thanks for responding.
Yes indeed...I like the character, I like him in the new movie and he does feature this look in a few scenes, so...leaning towards a "yes" here....

If you prefer this look overall I would grab it but then maybe be on the look out for the other head sculpt. Word of caution though, I find the body proportions a little off on this one and unfortunately it’s a cloak rather than a robe (just meaning it doesn’t have sleeves like Obi-Wan) so it doesn’t hang as well in certain poses as it can fall off or just drape weird. I have this one but am planning to just have the LJ figure but I do want to figure out if I can somehow display the robotic hand on the LJ figure.

So...I caved. On the way from BBTS...should have next week.

I think I'll manage to get some good shots of this one before he settles into the display. Thanks for the head's up on the cloak...sounds some wire across the shoulders could help there...we'll see.

If anyone wants to post more pics, would be appreciated. I have the TLJ version on order too.

Back