1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Nice pics QuiGonFishing! :clap I really need to track down that old Han figure for my collection.

Finally managed to find a TFA Luke figure for my collection (on eBay) and he arrived today :yess: I blame you lot in here for posting so many wonderful photos!! :lol Very happy with him - he is a really nice addition to the collection. Now, bring on Crait Luke HT!! :rock

Thanks BoB! Yes you do! Possibly (maybe even likely) the best HT HS effort ever..!

Yeah, that would have been fun to see. Nice group shot. :clap

Thank you sir!

Great looking group, fuzted to perfection. You've got that TFA Chewie looking the best I've ever seen.

Thank you, my friend! That is particularly meaningful coming from you!

Hoping to do a lot more with these three soon. Glad you all appreciated the test shots..!

9998FF8842694C738F16.jpeg

I finally broke down and bought this figure from BBTS. It’s such an iconic look. It’s also the outfit he wears when he dies.

I have the TLJ Luke on order, and I'm very excited about it. But I think I'll pose that Luke with Resistance Rey, and if I got this guy he might be a cool display with Yoda. I'd probably want another TLJ sculpt and glove though to make the final scene.

No problem. He’s a very nice figure. And I feel that those robes are a requisite look for ST Luke at this point after the events of Ep VIII.

I liked the posing in the shot above a lot...even though the event immediately following that pose is almost certainly my LEAST favorite moment in all of SW history! LOL!

No problem. He’s a very nice figure. And I feel that those robes are a requisite look for ST Luke at this point after the events of Ep VIII.

I liked the posing in the shot above a lot...even though the event immediately following that pose is almost certainly my LEAST favorite moment in all of SW history! LOL!

I think you have to also turn the lightsaber the other way [emoji51]. I’m so off and on about buying this [emoji848]

Haha - wonder if anyone's going with a "toss the saber" pose. Some people must have loved that moment.

Aha! :yess:

Now what about...

Lactating seacow breasts?

Leia Poppins?

With the "Lactating seacow breasts" as you put it, I had no problem...

....as for the Leia scene I remember thinking man the haters are going to have a field day with this...by my ninth viewing I was happy with it. I thought it showed quite nicely Leia's latent connection with the force.

Aha! :yess:

Now what about...

Lactating seacow breasts?

Leia Poppins?

Two reasons of possibly hundreds why I will never be buying anything associated with the ST and my wallet will be soo much healthier for it. Thank you Disney. Now HT where are the rest of the OT characters :impatient:

With the "Lactating seacow breasts" as you put it, I had no problem...

....as for the Leia scene I remember thinking man the haters are going to have a field day with this...by my ninth viewing I was happy with it. I thought it showed quite nicely Leia's latent connection with the force.

So basically you Stockholm syndromed yourself into liking it?

Back