1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
must be SSC up to their old tricks, more and more allocations, ugh:gah:

anyway..... congrats I'd keep it but thats just me:lol

up to the buyer of course

:dunno sleep on it:D

Thanks man!!
Yeah I find it kinda disturbing.. too many waitlist conversions for their so called Exclusive figurines. (Thor light armor is another example)
Yeah, I think I'll keep him. God forbid, if they don't improve the head sculpt, will pick up a custom from eBay or something.

Thanks man!!
Yeah I find it kinda disturbing.. too many waitlist conversions for their so called Exclusive figurines. (Thor light armor is another example)
Yeah, I think I'll keep him. God forbid, if they don't improve the head sculpt, will pick up a custom from eBay or something.

:clap :hi5:

They've been to SDCC every year right? I'd assume so. I just wish they'd go to NYCC or somewhere on the east coast.... we're not special enough over here... :(

Just curious, at the end when Odin said what Thor had said to him at the end of the 1st film, about there being no wiser king than Odin, given that it was Loki the whole time, how did Loki know what Thor had told Odin at the end of the 1st film? :confused::p

Just curious, at the end when Odin said what Thor had said to him at the end of the 1st film, about there being no wiser king than Odin, given that it was Loki the whole time, how did Loki know what Thor had told Odin at the end of the 1st film? :confused::p

It's Loki. He knows all.
2i957vk.gif

plot hole :dunno
no movie is immune to them
13836732392849_tall.jpg

You forgot Fantastic Four's excuse to get Jess Alba to strip, since she's the only one who can turn invisible to get across to the crowd of NYPD and FDNY to get to Ben, when all of a sudden, Reed and Johnny greet her on the other side with her clothes.

Sorry, it's playing at the hotel over here right now.

Hot Toys isn't featured at SDCC, but Sideshow has a huge booth there with most of the upcoming Hot Toy releases. I'd be very surprised if Loki wasn't there, along with just about every other figure they have announced that is scheduled to be released later this year. Heck, last year they had figures that still aren't released like all of the Iron Man figures (Silver Centurian, Heartbreaker, Igor).

SDCC is the one and only convention that Sideshow goes to, they don't even go to Wondercon or Comikaze, which are a bit smaller but both between 1 - 1.5 hour drive from the SSC office. So don't expect them at NYCC or anywhere else soon. Which is a shame, really.

You forgot Fantastic Four's excuse to get Jess Alba to strip, since she's the only one who can turn invisible to get across to the crowd of NYPD and FDNY to get to Ben, when all of a sudden, Reed and Johnny greet her on the other side with her clothes.

Sorry, it's playing at the hotel over here right now.

sorry to hear about your suffering
(watching the movie, not Jess Alba getting naked)

Hot Toys isn't featured at SDCC, but Sideshow has a huge booth there with most of the upcoming Hot Toy releases. I'd be very surprised if Loki wasn't there, along with just about every other figure they have announced that is scheduled to be released later this year. Heck, last year they had figures that still aren't released like all of the Iron Man figures (Silver Centurian, Heartbreaker, Igor).

SDCC is the one and only convention that Sideshow goes to, they don't even go to Wondercon or Comikaze, which are a bit smaller but both between 1 - 1.5 hour drive from the SSC office. So don't expect them at NYCC or anywhere else soon. Which is a shame, really.

Thanks for the info Cof

Back