1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer Tobey's Peter and completely hate Garfield's Pater but I ****ing LOVE his Spider-Man. So yeah I think the better Peter goes to Tobey while the better Spidey is Garfield.

Someone should splice Garfield's Spider-Man scenes with Tobey's Peter scenes and make the ultimate Spider-Man movie.

Someone should splice Garfield's Spider-Man scenes with Tobey's Peter scenes and make the ultimate Spider-Man movie.

challenge-accepted.jpg

Good idea, but it would be better if someone took all the new ASM & ASM2 Spidey scenes and edited them together with Garfiled playing Spidey. That would be miles better.

Yeah prefer Tobey's spiderman to Garfields, but I willing to embrace Garfield with carrying the role forward. I think his doing a good job but in all honesty he does not look like a Peter Parker if that makes any sense.
Yeah that's still sort of an issue I have with Garfield, he doesn't really look like Peter Parker at all. It's mostly the hair honestly, but he does an ok Peter. I think both Tobey and Garfield do an ok Peter, but my issue with Tobey is just he came off as way too nerdy and goofy at times, though he is less awkward compared to Garfield. I do prefer Garfield's Spider-Man though but I can't deny that Tobey had his moments as Spider-Man. And honestly, Tobey's resemblance to Peter Parker still astonishes me.

However, we can all admit one thing: Garfield has the better lady. Ooh Emma Stone :drool: Kristen Dunst isn't a bad actress but wow, Raimi ruined her.

Yeah that's still sort of an issue I have with Garfield, he doesn't really look like Peter Parker at all. It's mostly the hair honestly, but he does an ok Peter. I think both Tobey and Garfield do an ok Peter, but my issue with Tobey is just he came off as way too nerdy and goofy at times, though he is less awkward compared to Garfield. I do prefer Garfield's Spider-Man though but I can't deny that Tobey had his moments as Spider-Man. And honestly, Tobey's resemblance to Peter Parker still astonishes me.

However, we can all admit one thing: Garfield has the better lady. Ooh Emma Stone :drool: Kristen Dunst isn't a bad actress but wow, Raimi ruined her.

:goodpost:

To add to it, I do like the amazing spidermans web shooters, I never liked the idea of them just coming out of the bare wrist in the Tobey spiderman movies, it shows his genius and offers more options to upgrade like in ASM2 with magnetizing them to avoid them exploding from electros attacks, it can also provide spideys un-canny nack for running out of web fluid in critical time or for comedic relief:lol

I honestly don't know what's going on.:dunno

:lol

I said it would be better to edit The Amazing Spider-man Spidey scenes with Garfield playing Spidey rather than Tobey. In other words leave em alone.
I still prefer these movies to Maguire's ones and particularly Garfield. :rock

:lol

I said it would be better to edit The Amazing Spider-man Spidey scenes with Garfield playing Spidey rather than Tobey. In other words leave em alone.
I still prefer these movies to Maguire's ones and particularly Garfield. :rock

I give up on what I was trying to say. :monkey3

Back