1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is eligible for the $20 off monthly code. But knowing how things go lately, there will be deeper discounts down the road if you can wait. I'm guessing that Winter Soldier is a more popular figure and has been out for awhile, and it isn't sold out. So I don't think this one is going away any time soon.

This one is eligible for the $20 off monthly code. But knowing how things go lately, there will be deeper discounts down the road if you can wait. I'm guessing that Winter Soldier is a more popular figure and has been out for awhile, and it isn't sold out. So I don't think this one is going away any time soon.

Ugh why is it not on flex though.

Agreed. I've been checking the site almost every day to see if he's got extra rewards or something, then use the coupon to get it. It will happen eventually I would imagine, just like Loki.

Thanks, i got like $33.00 on reward points but i think the monthly code is better and it'll help me get some more reward points.

Now I'm kind of debating on waiting until Civil War to see how much cooler his outfit is. I really liked the one at the end of the movie, with the red. Kinda surprised there isnt a screen shot of that end scene yet.

Just saw the movie a few hours ago. After seeing the newer design, I'll hold out hope that Hot Toys sees this as an easy 'repaint' and buy it then. If not, this will be around awhile as a few other members have suggested.

....this will be around awhile as a few other members have suggested.

Rescue version Captain America was a peg warmer in Sideshow's warehouse until Winter Soldier.

Falcon is an Avenger now. Demand will increase.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:thud:

giphy.gif

Just picked up Falcon and the Winter Soldier, easily two of the best figs made by Ht, especially Falcon

Just picked up Falcon and the Winter Soldier, easily two of the best figs made by Ht, especially Falcon

I got WS on flexpay (2 payments). I think once he sells out, he will be a very sought after fig. Love the reviews on him and he looks awesome..can't wait to get him in-hand. I hope they do another WS/Bucky from Civil War...he is by far one of my favorite Marvel characters. Brubaker did a fantastic job on transforming him from a rinky-dink sidekick to a bad @$$ character! Falcon is pretty cool too.

Back