1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's finally in! Anyone else worried the clip won't hold him up? I feel like he might slip out of it and fall, it doesn't feel as snug as Iron Man since he has padding and armor around the waist.... :thud:

Is he wearing the same costume in AOU? Might consider picking him up before the prices start to jack :impatient:

its mainly the costume that's different. Other than the inclusion of a different colour, the wings and his harness are the same. So it's basically a different pair of trousers and a new tunic.

He's finally in! Anyone else worried the clip won't hold him up? I feel like he might slip out of it and fall, it doesn't feel as snug as Iron Man since he has padding and armor around the waist.... :thud:

Could be an issue. But no-one has reported it as of yet.

Guess I'll have to wait if Hot Toys decides to release a AOU one then, thanks!

I don't see them making him anytime soon. There's just so much from this movie. And if they did it would be more expensive.

A couple of quick snaps

jlNjMmRh.jpg

USrDSdOh.jpg

Got this figure last week, such a unique piece, can't recomend it enough!

Oh and anyone that says it cant fit in a detolf with the wings, isn't trying hard enough!

In the first pic, the wings are fully in and articulated as far down as they'll go, this just about fits in corner to corner, but if you loosen the wings out of the sockets at the top ever so slightly and have him hold the handle bars, you can angle them down slightly and get even more room as shown in the second pic (in fact i've managed to get them even further down to create even more space, if anyones interested ill post a pic later)
1463099_10155445435700545_7322781414936046489_n.jpg

11188494_10155447493460545_4530291352121230483_n.jpg

^ That's worth knowing, thanks for that. I can try that if I ever manage to find space for my detolfs that is!

Nice collection btw!! :clap

I hate putting that dynamic stand clip in the front since it covers a lot of the figure that I want to show off.... but it was the only way to hold him in this pose...

^ That's worth knowing, thanks for that. I can try that if I ever manage to find space for my detolfs that is!

Nice collection btw!! :clap

Thanks, theyre all a little bit crammed together at the moment, as we're currently living in my fiancé's parents loft whilst we wait for our new house lol but hey at least I can have some out on display!

So-

Spoiler Spoiler:

So-

Spoiler Spoiler:

Been looking myself for one. Actually, I know its a long shot, but hopefully there is a HT announcement for this guy.

So-

Spoiler Spoiler:

Big AoU spoiler. Seriously, don't look unless you've seen the movie.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back