1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! I ordered this for $215 CAD ($180 USD) off a third-party Amazon seller last week, but was worried it might have been a scam. They just e-mailed me the tracking number and it's en route to be delivered in a few days.

To quote Tony Stark upon opening a secret passage... "yaaay"

Tada... it's going to be a box full of rocks haha. I guess we'll see in a week. Either way, I'll take a pic of the contents and post it in the latest purchases thread. "Hey everyone, here are my Hot Toys rocks. Will trade for a Hot Toys silica packet"

Some more images from AoU

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I don't know about the CW version. At this rate of new costumes, it's hard to think they're not going to just reuse this sculpt and from what I see that outfit isn't as cool as this one. It's mostly dark grey/black with a few red accents.

It's a good day! The Vision finally got revealed plus The Falcon I ordered landed in Toronto yesterday according to my tracking # and it just got finished processing and is in transit from the postal office nearby so it should be at my door very soon.

I don't know about the CW version. At this rate of new costumes, it's hard to think they're not going to just reuse this sculpt and from what I see that outfit isn't as cool as this one. It's mostly dark grey/black with a few red accents.

:goodpost: :exactly: Yeah...I like the red accents on the new costume..but at the same time if/ when they do the CW version, it will probably be all the same, sculpt and accessories.

Back