1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially if they don't make a Civil War version. I'm really surprised this piece and especially Winter Soldier aren't already sold out.

I hope we do too, although I'm not sure I'd buy it. Maybe I'd sell the first one if I did. But ever since this figure was announced, I wanted to have him flying over my desk and now I do. But I don't really want two of them.

I'll believe that Falcon is nearly sold out just like I believe that those right there are best sellers.

best sellers.jpg

Nearly sold out or not, I'm glad I have this figure. Just put him on top of my Avengers detolf and maaan it's just awesome ... I will decide after Civil War how to proceed as far as the next figure goes ha

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

I want to order him after 25th of june, but if he is almost gone makes me think to order him now and ask them to push the date to the 25th July. Was going to order him on Ebay, but the ebay sellers who sell him, all have some negative feedback. So will order him off SST

Back