1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f207c76889670c80fc5c158f0de71172.jpg

Great day to get out and spread his wings

Just started collecting, so far ordered Captain America Stealth strike and Black Widow. This will be my next purchase for sure.

Good choices! :rock Falcon is an awesome figure, you will definitely not be disappointed should you get him :)

Just checked my fedex and Captain America should be with me Monday morning, Black Widow on Tue.
Selling my fish tank tomorrow so that will give me extra pennies to order Falcon and TWS

This still stands as my favorite MCU movie. Early on I was all in on any figure they were ready to release for this line, but then I changed my mind about Nat and Falcon. I changed my mind back and just couldn't pass on them.

A quick & dirty of my current display

How many people are displaying next to Cap on his left? ( hand raised)

It was unintentional but you brought it to my attention :lol

Thanks Brainy :)

That's why I have Cap gazing off to the left like when he first comes out of the woods to reveal the suit. GA is awesome if you just don't look him in the eye. He could turn ya to stone :lol

Thanks Brainy :)

That's why I have Cap gazing off to the left like when he first comes out of the woods to reveal the suit. GA is awesome if you just don't look him in the eye. He could turn ya to stone :lol

mwahahaha that derpy look..... Thats exactly what I thought of when I seen that pose, straight out of the movie :clap

Just checked my fedex and Captain America should be with me Monday morning, Black Widow on Tue.
Selling my fish tank tomorrow so that will give me extra pennies to order Falcon and TWS

My collection consists of the two-pack CA Stealth Strike and Steve Rogers, Winter Soldier, TWS Black Widow and Coulson, so very similar to your choices and I love all my figures as much as I loved the film. Trying to decide whether to go for Falcon as well, but I am running out of room fast, not to mention money. I really need to be a bit more conservative with my choices or I'll have to keep half of them boxed up :gah:

Back