1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely LOVE this figure. So unique, and totally loved him in the movie. I really really really wish they'd used him (in battle) in AoU. At least for a minute with War Machine.

I'll hold out until the movie next year ... maaaaybe I'll decide that I'll need an Avengers Falcon.

You need it.

I absolutely LOVE this figure. So unique, and totally loved him in the movie. I really really really wish they'd used him (in battle) in AoU. At least for a minute with War Machine.

I agree! Him and WM taking out sentrys...awesome!

I plan on getting the CW version and I already have this one :) No ragrets. Not even a single letter :lol
Nicely done. That's the attitude of a real winner. :yess:

I do agree that Falcon was awesome in TWS. Inspired, really.

I got this figure from bbts shipped for $236 shipped! I can't wait, (Tuesday)I have wanted this figure for a long time, tws is my favorite mcu movie so far and I love the way they did falcon in this movie, I would have had zero interest in a comic type falcon but the way they did him for this movie was amazing. I also definately prefer the military look of his suit in this version to the cw avengers look, I like how he and cap and war machine are soldiers and think they should look that way, but that's mho. That being said I do like the cw falcon suit, but since I only want one falcon, this is definitely the version for me.

I got this figure from bbts shipped for $236 shipped! I can't wait, (Tuesday)I have wanted this figure for a long time, tws is my favorite mcu movie so far and I love the way they did falcon in this movie, I would have had zero interest in a comic type falcon but the way they did him for this movie was amazing. I also definately prefer the military look of his suit in this version to the cw avengers look, I like how he and cap and war machine are soldiers and think they should look that way, but that's mho. That being said I do like the cw falcon suit, but since I only want one falcon, this is definitely the version for me.

Hope you like it! I love mine :hi5:

Back