1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doubtful, at best he's a B team Avenger if he's even one at all, but then again so is WM/Rhodey... but I think they are just bringing him in to kill him
You think rhodey days are numbered? Anyone know if his contract is up with this movie?

Could be Rhoadey but I'm wondering if it isn't Jane Foster. After the way Thor 2 ended there's no way they can totally leave her out of A2. And the scene in the trailer where Thor drops Mjilnoir.....what could he possibly see on Earth that would cause him to react that way?

Either way, as of today we're only FOUR MONTHS away!!

Could be Rhoadey but I'm wondering if it isn't Jane Foster. After the way Thor 2 ended there's no way they can totally leave her out of A2. And the scene in the trailer where Thor drops Mjilnoir.....what could he possibly see on Earth that would cause him to react that way?

that would be a dream come true for me........ DEATH TO PORTM..... I mean JANE!!! :monkey3

4 months eh? exciting :panic:

NEWYEAR15 code works on Falcon so I just put in my order. :yess: Went ahead and flexed and will just call to pay it off whenever he makes it out of port.

She's not listed on IMDB as part of the cast so I don't know. That'd be really sad for Thor. First his mother and then Jane?

i feel Thor has been terribly undersold by the MCU....like this dude is a God, legit the most powerful avenger next to Hulk...

Not a fan of killing off Jane (I'm not a fan of killing the girlfriends to facilitate manpain), or Rhodey. I would rather they just write Jane out instead of killing her, if Portman isn't returning. They could've separated Jane and Thor in TDW, if it was questionable whether Portman would return or not.

Giving the team "someone to Avenge" is just an Avengers 1 redo. Whedon is better than that.

I still really want to get this figure, but I might have to wait on it. Don't know if it's going to be one of those sought after figures once it sells out and the price skyrockets...but with how close everything is coming out....it might be too difficult for me to keep it on order.

Not a fan of killing off Jane (I'm not a fan of killing the girlfriends to facilitate manpain), or Rhodey. I would rather they just write Jane out instead of killing her, if Portman isn't returning. They could've separated Jane and Thor in TDW, if it was questionable whether Portman would return or not.

Giving the team "someone to Avenge" is just an Avengers 1 redo. Whedon is better than that.

I still really want to get this figure, but I might have to wait on it. Don't know if it's going to be one of those sought after figures once it sells out and the price skyrockets...but with how close everything is coming out....it might be too difficult for me to keep it on order.

so its still just 'possibly Falcon' then eh? :wink1:
I'm also in the maybe column with this figure, but I might get it now that I'm passing on the Cap 2pk :dunno

so its still just 'possibly Falcon' then eh? :wink1:
I'm also in the maybe column with this figure, but I might get it now that I'm passing on the Cap 2pk :dunno

Dropped the Cap pack also, my concern is whether Falcon turns up in AOU and HT cranks out a figure. I'll be picking up the AOU line so there's zero need for me to get this if he's coming.

They're not killing off Falcon in Avengers 2, Cap is going to need all the help he can get to fight Stark. Just imagine Cap, Bucky and Falcon fighting Iron Man suits. ;)

Also, it's really interesting to me that neither Portman or Paltrow are listed in A2. How the heck can they have neither Pepper or Foster in A2, based on how IM3 and Thor 2 ended?

They're not killing off Falcon in Avengers 2, Cap is going to need all the help he can get to fight Stark. Just imagine Cap, Bucky and Falcon fighting Iron Man suits. ;)

Also, it's really interesting to me that neither Portman or Paltrow are listed in A2. How the heck can they have neither Pepper or Foster in A2, based on how IM3 and Thor 2 ended?

easy!
image261.png

Back