1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this will be my 1st cap. and i hope will be the one and only. :)

Great! This definitely the best Cap figure yet I think! :rock

As for it being your only Cap - Good Luck with that!! ...:lol I was only going to get The Avengers version as my sole Cap....I now have them all bar the Golden Age figure :slap :thud:

Great! This definitely the best Cap figure yet I think! :rock

As for it being your only Cap - Good Luck with that!! ...:lol I was only going to get The Avengers version as my sole Cap....I now have them all bar the Golden Age figure :slap :thud:

such a slippery slope aight? :slap:lol

That goes double for you though :wink1: :lol
Also I love the quote you added to your siggy :rock :clap

I just can't say no to a reasonably priced Cap. I just need Avengers 1 and Rescue Cap to be happy. :lol

And thanks! I can't actually remember which quote it is (I'm on tapatalk). Is it the 'still don't know how to dance' one? :lol I went through so many trying to decide which one to use first. :lol

I just can't say no to a reasonably priced Cap. I just need Avengers 1 and Rescue Cap to be happy. :lol

And thanks! I can't actually remember which quote it is (I'm on tapatalk). Is it the 'still don't know how to dance' one? :lol I went through so many trying to decide which one to use first. :lol

Its the 'rain check' quote :)
So you're out to get them all then :lol When's your SSM expected to arrive?

Its the 'rain check' quote :)
So you're out to get them all then :lol When's your SSM expected to arrive?

I knew it had something to do with a dance! :lol

The only Cap I'm not out to get is GA. Avenge and Rescue are so expensive though, so I may never get them either.

And SSM will be here on Tuesday!!! Yay! I'm so excited.

I knew it had something to do with a dance! :lol

The only Cap I'm not out to get is GA. Avenge and Rescue are so expensive though, so I may never get them either.

And SSM will be here on Tuesday!!! Yay! I'm so excited.

oh thats only a day away not counting today............ :yess: :woo

and yeah I checked Rescue Cap prices on eBay, about $250-$350.... yikes. If I see one going for a good price I'll let you know :wink1:

oh thats only a day away not counting today............ :yess: :woo

and yeah I checked Rescue Cap prices on eBay, about $250-$350.... yikes. If I see one going for a good price I'll let you know :wink1:

Yes, let me know please. :)

Back