1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I wish I hadn't missed out on the light armor version but couldn't resist free shipping extra rewards and 20% off on the one I'm getting.

I guess there's always AOU Thor buuuut I can't ha

The light armor is cool but the regular is great too! Its crazy how much better each Thor figure got from movie to movie

Thanks. I wish I hadn't missed out on the light armor version but couldn't resist free shipping extra rewards and 20% off on the one I'm getting.

I guess there's always AOU Thor buuuut I can't ha
The regular is fantastic, I really love TDW armored look
The light armor is cool but the regular is great too! Its crazy how much better each Thor figure got from movie to movie
I still like the first one, the sculpt isn't that bad and it has the helmet :panic:

Which will make it to my shelf first, the MK 43 I just ordered or the p/o AOU CAP...the race is on?! :panic:

The regular is fantastic, I really love TDW armored look

I still like the first one, the sculpt isn't that bad and it has the helmet :panic:

Eh its ok but the later versions are so much better all around

Which will make it to my shelf first, the MK 43 I just ordered or the p/o AOU CAP...the race is on?! :panic:

Oh definitely the 43

Cap, Thor and Iron Man look amazing together. Can't wait to have them all ... the first delivery attempt of my Dark World Thor was last night. Damn the fact that I work nights ha

My Thor had a scheduled delivery of yesterday but it never showed up:gah:

"On vehicle for delivery" today though:impatient:

It's crazy how they've ALL gotten better from movie to movie....

DSC02678.jpg

Honestly, it's hard to think taht at one time I aws utterly blown away by the realism of these versions. Now they look ridiculous in comparison to what is out now.
Just consider the fact that what is out now might look ridiculous compared to what's out five years from now [emoji38]

I remember looking at the Japanese promo pics for the original BR Joker all those years ago and thinking that was the coolest thing I'd ever seen

Back