1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving my first non-Iron Man HT! I was happy to see the colors aren't as bright as the promo pictures and the magnetic shield feature is top shelf; well done HT!

Sorry if this has already been discovered (or even in the instructions) already but I finally figured out how to get his shield to look straight using the magnets on his back. The trick that worked best for me was to OPEN THE SHIELD HANDLES and then put the shield on Cap's back. For some reason, when you do this, the shield actually mounts perfectly on his back.

Sorry if this has already been discovered (or even in the instructions) already but I finally figured out how to get his shield to look straight using the magnets on his back. The trick that worked best for me was to OPEN THE SHIELD HANDLES and then put the shield on Cap's back. For some reason, when you do this, the shield actually mounts perfectly on his back.

I'll keep this in mind! Thank you!!!

InstaSize_2015_5 _ 1511492.jpg
Def my fav cap. A total BEAST on the shelf. Alot of fun to pose.

Well, save one.

I included a few photos of my Cap, mixed with the boots and gloves of TFA Captain America. INMHO...this is what Cap should have looked like on screen. To me, it is the perfect movie suit. I just may have to leave him like this cause it looks that damn good. I'm surprised no one else has tried it yet....Well, that I have seen.

Enjoy, fellow owners!

Minor nitpick- you mean the Avengers, not TFA (The First Avenger) Cap. I got all excited to see brown boots/gloves only to see red ones. :)

Still, I haven't seen that look before. It's closer to the comic scheme and looks like an improved version of the Avengers outfit.

Ugh! I've been waiting all day for my package to come and it never did. The moment I check my e-mail it says that they stopped by but no one was home. So I go out and look on my door and there's nothing. I wonder if the delivery guy was just feeling too lazy to stop by and said I was not home. I've been waiting since last Wed. to get my Cap. They better stop by tomorrow.

Man that golden age cap really turned out odd, did a different sculptor do that one? Glad i cancelled that one and waited for this one.

It was such a fail for HT.

The sculpt and the body just don't work. I think the best thing to do if you have one is to use the spare head from AOU Cap on it.

Back