1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Hated the stand though! It's hard to do dynamic poses with those wire support. Anyway had a hard time getting the shield centered on his back. Seems like the magnets are not placed properly.

Oh actually blinguskahn posted that if you open the shield handles it centers on the back perfectly. Maybe give it a shot!

Two more days until I get this guy!

The pics in here are fantastic!!! He looks so great.

Yeap, that works. They really should have included that sculpt with it.

Yes they should have, it makes it so much better looking.

wow the GA cap does look better if u take away that ugly head, it makes the upper bod look better too! That's good to know for GA owners i guess but i prefer to have a good figure to start with. This cap does that :lecture

I too prefer a good figure from the start and I very much looking forward to getting this new AOU version as it will be my first modern Cap figure, currently I only have GA and Rescue, I sold my FA when I ordered GA.

Yes they should have, it makes it so much better looking.

I too prefer a good figure from the start and I very much looking forward to getting this new AOU version as it will be my first modern Cap figure, currently I only have GA and Rescue, I sold my FA when I ordered GA.

Oh this Cap is great! The detail and shelf presence is awesome, though suit is a little restrictive in the upper body. I think it's caused by the padding under the suit that gives him that beefy look.

Oh this Cap is great! The detail and shelf presence is awesome, though suit is a little restrictive in the upper body. I think it's caused by the padding under the suit that gives him that beefy look.

I believe it and I'm very much looking forward to this release:hi5:

Going to see if i can update my flex and pay this off Friday so hopefully i can have mine by next week :)

I hope they will but just so you know, I called sideshow yesterday to see when mine will ship, I only ordered from them last Friday hoping it was in stock as everyone's getting theirs, however they said they are out of stock and awaiting another batch:impatient:

Though your on flex so maybe they put stock aside for you, hopefully they did.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

Back