1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just saw a teaser trailer at hot toys facebook.
which are telling us the a new series of terminator figures are coming!
look at that T-x000, i think this is much cooler than the ultrons!
it may be better for me to wait for the termnator genisys, this T-x000
is quite awesome! :dunno

hot hot toy.jpg

Still not sure I follow people's assumptions that he starts looking like this in his lifeless form:

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Trailer-1-Ultron-Avengers-Logo-620x370.jpg

Where he then evolves into a second, more humanlike form:

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Official-Trailer.jpg

And then reverts BACK to a more lifeless form that resembles all the other sentries, but what people hope will be Ultimate Ultron:

shield-Ultron.jpg

Yeah, some are saying that he despises the humans and decides to change his form because of it, but that really sounds like a lot of work and wasted effort on Ultron's part. :)

I think Ultimate Ultron will just be a Vibranium version of Prime.... I don't think the studio would change him 3 times, it might confuse the general audience, who are mostly idiots. :dunno

I think Ultimate Ultron will just be a Vibranium version of Prime.... I don't think the studio would change him 3 times, it might confuse the general audience, who are mostly idiots. :dunno

True, it would be confusing for kids.. but hey, another Ultron form means more figures :lecture toy companies love to milk that cow

just saw a teaser trailer at hot toys facebook.
which are telling us the a new series of terminator figures are coming!
look at that T-x000, i think this is much cooler than the ultrons!
it may be better for me to wait for the termnator genisys, this T-x000
is quite awesome! :dunno

View attachment 167840

Yeah buh..... it ain't Ultron. :monkey3

More changes mean more dolls and toys and t-shirts...

If Iron Man usually has three suits and the audience isn't confused, then its likely Ultron will have three at least (not counting drones).

Want! Hoping to postpone pre-order on this for a while longer, though. So glad to know this will be a taller figure since the slender form and hollowed out portions could easily make this seem as if it were cheaply made.

Want! Hoping to postpone pre-order on this for a while longer, though. So glad to know this will be a taller figure since the slender form and hollowed out portions could easily make this seem as if it were cheaply made.

smart :duff I'm doing the same.... but only because I'm hoping to pay in full :monkey3

I dont see a problem with the price based on the amount of sculpting and detail. Shame it's not 100% accurate proportion wise but it's still great looking.

Actually, with 3D printing from CGI models nowadays how do HT always mess the proportions up?

Last edited:
Back