1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they made him too tall if he is anywhere near thano's height :/

I know he is def taller than the avengers. Watch braniacs Sig Gif, when Ultron commands his minions. Ultron looks massive in the trailer. Now the head size I think it needs to be tweeked a bit.

I know he is def taller than the avengers. Watch braniacs Sig Gif, when Ultron commands his minions. Ultron looks massive in the trailer. Now the head size I think it needs to be tweeked a bit.

Yeah I thought we established already that the height was perfect. A few paged back.

The Ultron that commands his minions(assuming you mean the one where he waves his hand and they rush in) is Ultimate Ultron. I think he will be the same height though

Yeah I thought we established already that the height was perfect. A few paged back.

The Ultron that commands his minions(assuming you mean the one where he waves his hand and they rush in) is Ultimate Ultron. I think he will be the same height though

I'm still curious as to whether we will get ultimate ultron or if they will add something to ultron prime to make him ultimate ultron. I hope we get a MK 1 ultron tho. That'd be cool.

I'm still curious as to whether we will get ultimate ultron or if they will add something to ultron prime to make him ultimate ultron. I hope we get a MK 1 ultron tho. That'd be cool.

no kidding... really like that version. so creepy
avengers-age-of-ultron-06b.gif

Back