1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like the Prime proto now :lol It appears they got a lot details right.
The head still needs work though
Haha! :lol

I really do think that HT got the details right, rather they need to smooth out the sculpt a little more as I think it looks a bit rough in some spots. Kinda wish that HT took more photos of this guy from the side, I'd love to get a profile shot of the figure just to compare the details with the new poster. Heck maybe even some more shots of the moving mouth feature, like seriously they could have done a lot more in terms of the presentation.

And now I'm back to complaining about HT's incompetence when it comes to posing and photographing their figures. :rotfl

Haha! :lol

I really do think that HT got the details right, rather they need to smooth out the sculpt a little more as I think it looks a bit rough in some spots.
yeah I think they did OK...... it could be refined more.......and fix the head..... the head is not intimidating at all

1/9 scale ultron prime from king arts, looks awesome too!

ultron prime KA.jpg

that does look great, I might have to pick that up... The proto made him look anorexic. Is that up for PO anywhere? I've never bought their stuff before.

that does look great, I might have to pick that up... The proto made him look anorexic. Is that up for PO anywhere? I've never bought their stuff before.

oh, dont be too excited. they havent still managed to put one single 1/9 scale figure into production yet.
even they have produced many prototypes of them since they started their business 15 months ago!
but the good news is, they finally released a production photo of their mark 42, which started PO more
than a year ago. so you need a little bit of patient.:dunno

mark 42.jpg

Ahh yes, now I remember why I don't have anything from them... I'm trying to expand beyond Hot Toys, but they set the bar pretty damn high.

There's an IM2 joke in there somewhere :lol

:thwak

That'd be interesting. I'd get an airforce one for my dad

Awesome :rock

Was that ever planned, because I would love to have all of them. IM2 is a great movie to me.

Not that I'm aware of as I don't recall a teaser or anything like that. But, Play Imaginative has shown the prototypes for all of them in 1:9 scale with PO's up so they are out there to be had.

Go get 'em Hot Toys:cuss

Back