1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool :duff
I'd like to have both Ultron Prime and Ultimate now..... especially since we will also get the MK1 :yess:

Yeah I wanna avoid being suckered in like I did with IM3. I want Ultimate by default, if I got Prime I would be tempted to get Mk.I and the drone and the Iron Legion to finish it. Nope just Ultimate for me :lol

But if that's a new War Machine and it actually in the film this time around, I might sell my Iron Patriot :lol

It has not been confirmed which ultron is the vibranium one or one in the final battle, has it? I mean confirmed, not guess work. So couldn't the one on order now be the final battle version? Look how much larger it is then the others.

It has not been confirmed which ultron is the vibranium one or one in the final battle, has it? I mean confirmed, not guess work. So couldn't the one on order now be the final battle version? Look how much larger it is then the others.

Well the latest trailer shows what looks like the final battle scene in which that Ultron looks to be the ultimate version with more armor. No confirmation of vibranium in the movie though. Ultron prime and ultimate Ultron are similar in size except ultimate has more armor covering his exposed parts and arms and face etc.

Well the latest trailer shows what looks like the final battle scene in which that Ultron looks to be the ultimate version with more armor. No confirmation of vibranium in the movie though. Ultron prime and ultimate Ultron are similar in size except ultimate has more armor covering his exposed parts and arms and face etc.

And why can't the armor slide out or bolt on or heck, fly in like the iron man suit parts?

All I was getting at, is everyone is so sure there is another bigger better ultron. I am not so sure. That's all.

And why can't the armor slide out or bolt on or heck, fly in like the iron man suit parts?

All I was getting at, is everyone is so sure there is another bigger better ultron. I am not so sure. That's all.
Not sure about "bigger", but possibly (simply) more "armored". People are assuming that HT might make another figure based on that main difference. In-story, whether or not it's the same body with armor parts or an entirely new form built from scratch is still unknown.

Not sure about "bigger", but possibly (simply) more "armored". People are assuming that HT might make another figure based on that main difference. In-story, whether or not it's the same body with armor parts or an entirely new form built from scratch is still unknown.

Ok thanks. (Not being sarcastic)

I am just saying, no one knows which version is in fact the "final" form. For all anyone knows it's the one announced already. I Am just pointing out the version we have may be the one people are waiting for. It's 100% possible there may be another. I just don't think its a done deal

Ok thanks. (Not being sarcastic)

I am just saying, no one knows which version is in fact the "final" form. For all anyone knows it's the one announced already. I Am just pointing out the version we have may be the one people are waiting for. It's 100% possible there may be another. I just don't think its a done deal

Oh yeah, there's definitely no concrete info as to whether or not it's the final form, just people assuming stuff based on how Ultron Prime looks less armored compared to "Ultimate". Whether or not Ultimate Ultron is actually the final form, it's still essentially speculation at this point. :lecture

I am just saying, no one knows which version is in fact the "final" form.
oh come on! :lol

OK so its impossible to know with 100% certainty but Its really obvious that the one in the trailer with the extra armor is Ultimate Ultron and that will be the final battle form, and more than likely his final form

:D

OK so its impossible to know with 100% certainty but Its really obvious that the one in the trailer with the extra armor is Ultimate Ultron and that will be the final battle form, and more than likely his final form

I'm not sure it's obvious. That could be the exact same armor, with parts that are hidden on it and come out transformer style when fighting.

Just because a trailer has it one way means pretty much nada. Half the crap in trailors don't even make the final edit. Often it's stuff they already cut from the film and that's what gets used for the trailer.

And just becuase the one in the trailer has more armor does not mean it's better. Half the suits stark creates are way more armed and armored but not the Definative or best suit.

As I said, point is just that it's as likely the version we have up now is the "final" form.

It's either that or he turns into an insectoid creature, I reckon.

I am going to laugh my ass off in the theater if that isn't the case.

:rotfl

jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

Literally how I pictured your response. :lol :hi5:

Here's a portrait shot of Ultimate Ultron. Got it from a new TV spot. Looks weird since he's looking down upon Thor. Wish they gave this version a slight hint of open mouth to his original design.

17013561681_463a2da65e_b.jpg

yeah, not digging that look as much. Does look creepy and menacing, definitely. I'll probably stick with buying a sentry. BUT, I love how tall the Prime form is. His size compared to the heroes is great!

Back