1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely looking into getting the King Arts Ultron Prime figure, less as a HT "alternative" more as a specialty product of sorts from a new company. Admittedly I feel lucky just getting Ultron merch but even that is slowly affecting my usual budget.

I'm still in for a HT Ultimate Ultron, but it will really have to be a show-stealer in terms of presence and design for me to go straight for the PO button once it's announced. Admittedly I can see myself instantly getting an Ultron Mark 1 based on the first trailer alone.

I'm definitely looking into getting the King Arts Ultron Prime figure, less as a HT "alternative" more as a specialty product of sorts from a new company. Admittedly I feel lucky just getting Ultron merch but even that is slowly affecting my usual budget.

I'm still in for a HT Ultimate Ultron, but it will really have to be a show-stealer in terms of presence and design for me to go straight for the PO button once it's announced. Admittedly I can see myself instantly getting an Ultron Mark 1 based on the first trailer alone.

The price is pretty good imo.....
anyway I knew you'd go for it.... if its Ultron Ronri gets it :lecture :lol

If I'm being honest, I can't even imagine how some of you are able to collect the entire AOU lineup.

I mean yeah I'm "all in" for Ultron, but the entire Avengers AND Ultron......? Good lord. :thud:

The price is pretty good imo.....
anyway I knew you'd go for it.... if its Ultron Ronri gets it :lecture :lol
No kidding. Remember those new "Artist Mix" AOU Touma bobble-heads from HT? I feel almost silly for saying this given how venomous I was about it in the thread, but I ended up caving in and PO'd Ultron Prime. I just couldn't resist it. :rotfl

While I'm not getting the entire set anymore, am still looking forward to their Ultron Prime Cosbaby in Series 2. :yess:

Thats why its called an addiction
Given what I just said up above, I think I'm starting to get what that means now with all the Ultron merch flooding the market. :lol

No kidding. Remember those new "Artist Mix" AOU Touma bobble-heads from HT? I feel almost silly for saying this given how venomous I was about it in the thread, but I ended up caving in and PO'd Ultron Prime. I just couldn't resist it. :rotfl

While I'm not getting the entire set anymore, am still looking forward to their Ultron Prime Cosbaby in Series 2. :yess:

Given what I just said up above, I think I'm starting to get what that means now with all the Ultron merch flooding the market. :lol

I'm still pondering about whether to get the Ultron Sentry B from that line, but at £40 I dont know if it's worth it especially if Funko make a version of the Sentry. Trying to stick to just one Ultron from AoU really but their all so tempting...

I'm still pondering about whether to get the Ultron Sentry B from that line, but at £40 I dont know if it's worth it especially if Funko make a version of the Sentry. Trying to stick to just one Ultron from AoU really but their all so tempting...

I was thinking about getting the Sentries (both the Artist Mix and the Cosbaby), but ultimately I decided to mainly stick to Ultron Prime (much to my dismay) as my budget simply wouldn't allow me to get everything Ultron-related. :monkey2

I was thinking about getting the Sentries (both the Artist Mix and the Cosbaby), but ultimately I decided to mainly stick to Ultron Prime (much to my dismay) as my budget simply wouldn't allow me to get everything Ultron-related. :monkey2

Exactly, budget dictates what I can get....but most of this stuff will be still available on ebay etc. for years to come so if I still want it I can slowly accumulate them after even if prices do rise (but not too much)

Exactly, budget dictates what I can get....but most of this stuff will be still available on ebay etc. for years to come so if I still want it I can slowly accumulate them after even if prices do rise (but not too much)

:exactly: Good point. After getting the "essentials" I'll probably wait it out as well before grabbing all the other ones I might have missed out on. The general rush within collector communities can be so unnecessary yet it easily sweeps up everyone by the waves.

Personally, I like to think that good things come to those who wait. :hi5:

The more I look at this figure the more I want it. It would look great with my Mark 1, IronWhiplash Mark II, and Iron Monger.

Back